Shade of red

A/N Again, I'm not pretty satisfied with this chapter! BUT the crappy chapters are almost over! I have some awesome ideas for the following ones! I can't wait to write them ^-^ Just endure it a bit longer..

__________________________________________________

"So, you want me to join your team?"

Two days ago, when Jellal suggested his girlfriend Erza Scarlet neither Natsu nor Gray would have imagined she would agree. Now it seems they end up being right. But let's start at the beginning.

Since the evening two days ago Titania caught Natsu's interest. After Jellal had left Gray and Natsu ended up watching online videos of her playing retro games. While Natsu was impressed Gray became quieter with every video. To tell the truth, Natsu really didn't mind Gray being quiet. Ice prick is talking too much anyway.

Perhaps Natsu watched one or two vids of Lucy Heartfilia winning RETRO when Gray was already asleep, but if you ask him, that never happened.

The following day they went shopping. In Gray's opinion Natsu needed more clothes than his usual shirt and black jeans. Natsu agreed when he realized it was one more possibility to buy food, eat food and maybe buy food.

In the end they dropped by Cana drinking some beer and talking about life.

"Cana, I met your old man yesterday." Natsu sat across from the previously mentioned woman. She put her head on her palms, her elbows at the counter.

"Yeah, he came along. He talked about the great trip he did last month. Something about training..man this guy has too much free time.. uhm.. oh and you!"She turned around to look at him.

"Me? What did he say?"

"That you're back in town and still look like the child you were three years ago!" With that Cana and even Gray burst out laughing.

"I've become way stronger! I'm not a child anymore." Natsu pouted and turned away so Cana and Gray won't see the light blush creeping up his cheeks.

Grow up, then I'll see you again.

"Heartfilia" he growled, but neither Gray nor Cana heard him.

After a few more beer Gray suggested to go home and get some rest. Natsu thankfully agreed not knowing if he could handle more alcohol or Cana.

The day before they finally met Titania Gray and Jellal tried to teach Natsu some manners. He actually didn't understand all the effort for only one person. Well, she was a pretty good player, but that was all, wasn't it?

It was hard not be afraid of her, after all he had to go through.

When Jellal, Gray and Natsu arrived at the bar, the requested redhead sat already there. She sat straight and was drinking a glass of water. She raised her head when the three of them entered the familiar place.

Natsu's first impression: scary. Who had expected her to be brutally intimidating? Now, you could say that he saw her videos, but you know how media works.

While walking over to her table Jellal and Gray exchanged looks like I told you. After they waved at Cana who was drinking behind the counter they sat down. Jellal next to her and Gray and Natsu in front.

"Hey, Erza. This is the one I wanted you to meet. This is Natsu."

She held out her hand for him. It took him a while until he realized what she wanted. "Natsu, my name is Erza. Pleased to meet you."