Chapter 6

Wind and Fire

I woke in the morning feeling all refreshed and full of energy. So, today is the big day. Well can't really do anything on an empty stomach, but first lets do the morning routine.

I got out bed, changed, and went outside. I need to find a quit place where no one will find me. I'll just walk around and sight see for now. Walking around I saw a few people already setting up store for the day. Little children were playing about and stopped to wave at me. I wave back and approached them. Sitting down at their height, they all gathered around me tugging at my clothes.

"Hey Wind, isn't hot in those clothes your wearing?"

"Nope. Not one bit. I train really hard in these clothes so I'm use to this kind of clothing. "

The children all stared in amazement. I guess people like me don't come to this place often I guess.

"Hey kids, I have a question. Is there a place where it's very quiet nearby?" I asked. All the kids nodded and point towards the forest outside the village gate. Smiling gently I stood up, thanked them, and left.

I soon arrived at a river with a waterfall. The water was sparkling clean and even better, it had rocks every where in the water too. "It's so beautiful. This is perfect for my routine." Taking off just my shirt and shoes, I started to walk through the water and stepped onto the rock.

I started off with a couple of stretches then threw some punches and kicks. Feeling good, I did some flips, somersaults, and just jumping from rocks to rock. Finally I sat under the waterfall taking my time to relax. Probably after about half an hour of this, I got up and walked to shore. I just laid down the grass to dry myself off. Closing my eyes and just taking in everything out here was the best feeling ever. How long has it been since I've done something like this. Probably I haven't done this in at least 6 years ever since i left the countryside. I tried to stay here a little but longer, but my stomach growled way to much. Time to head back to the village again. So I kick flipped myself up and put on my shirt and my shoes. Then I put on my mask and took off to the village.

As soon as I arrive outside the gates, the sun started to beat down on me and I was seriously starting to get hot and hungry. So I quickly went back into my room, grabbed my cloak and money. Then I headed outside for something delicious to eat.

By now the village was bustling with everyone moving around trying to get there children to safety from the fight that is going to occur later. Dodging the villagers and going up and down the food stalls, I ended up at some random ramen shop near the front gates. Whatever, might as well buy some (typical right?). After I purchased some, I sat down and started to enjoy it. I was probably half way done eating my bowl of ramen when I heard man comes running into the village screaming,"They're here! The External Fire are here!"

I felt all eyes we on me and let me tell you it wasn't the best feeling you can get if your a ninja and can sense things very well. But I just shrugged it off and continued eating not really caring of what was going on right now. I mean what an you really do on an empty stomach? Then I hear footsteps approaching closer and closer and all of a sudden, BOOM! The village flew open and everyone around it all screamed and ran away behind the other villagers.

"Alright! Listen up! I'm only going to say this once! Everyone get down to the ground and don't move, and if anyone every moves the slightest, they will die here and now!" Everyone heeds the words of the voice but I didn't even bother to listen, cause I was hungry and eating is the first thing on my list before I kick ass.

"Hey Chief. This village has got some valuable stuff. We should come here mo-"

"Hey! What do you think your doing?!"

My Ninja Wayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें