Lust filled night to come

OMG!!!! i can't describe how happy i am my precious Raindrops! over 3,000 READS !!!  Nearly 200 VOTES!!! as far as i know you are the best fans EVER!!!

Now, Since i was reading all the comments about how you love this story and since i did get over 3,000 reads, this is a special treat.

A NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Hope you all like it, see you soon my lovelies :)

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

Prophecy

Born of Goddess, connected to all clans. Mate of two, midnight 18thbirthday will transform, strongest in existence. Beware, with power comes sacrifice. Death of one will start war only finished by death of another. Sacrifice of love will end with peace between all clans. All bow to Queen of Mist.

I wonder what the start meant by born of goddess connected to all clans. This is one jumbled up prophecy that makes no sense to me, yet I feel like I know something about it already. I am really confused but oh well, I’m sure we will find out soon or well in 70 years, never know when this person turns 18.

I stood up from the couch and walked over the desk and placed the book in the middle so I could come back and read it later after I have a bit of a rest and think about everything. I mean, it was heaps of information to take it. I connected the dots and got that Sebastian and Brock were my mates from the information.

I walked out of the door to the office and decided to go left, walking down the hallways, not really paying attention to where I was going, my mind was over thinking at this point in time. I don’t know how many corners I had turned before I reached the spiral staircase that lead downstairs. I decided to go play with Dysme, I felt horrible, I have spent no time with her since we had come here.

I walked through the lounge room and into the kitchen where I saw Dysme sitting at the table drinking a glass of milk while Mrs Kelly was cooking something on the stove. I smiled towards Mrs Kelly when she looked my way before going to sit next to Dysme while she drank her drink.

“Hey sweetie, would you like to go play today?” I asked her with a smile, trying to hold in my laugh as I saw her milk mustache.

“Yay, yes please Dessy” she said with a giggle as I used my hand to wipe away the milk from her lips and picked her up from the chair, placing her on my hip.

“We will be in the front yard Mrs Kelly” I told her before walking towards the front door, Dysme jumping on my hip with excitement.

Once I stepped out the front door I placed her on the ground, watching her run off towards the tree swing near the side of the house. I carefully closed the door behind me before slowly following her with a smile, I missed my little sweetie. I laughed as I watched her trying to get up onto the swing before turning to me with her arms up in the air.

I picked her up and placed her on the seat before moving around her and giving her a push. Her giggles filled the air the higher she went; I didn’t want to push her too high, I’d have a heart attack if she fell out. I watched as her smile lit up her face, I was happy she was enjoying it here; I swear we had a mother/daughter relationship.

After a while she had enough of the swing and once her feet touched the ground again she was off and running, looking over her shoulder with eyes bright with mischief. I took off after her, going slower so she thought she was beating me. She ran everywhere, around trees, through the flower patch, yes she actually ran through, the poor gardener will not be happy with that.