Queen of Mist

To my Lovely Raindrop Fans,

You are AWESOME! love you all and ENJOY :D

Peace out RainbowS3crets :D

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I woke up in the morning to the sun streaming through the open curtains, I didn't want to open my eyes, I was too comfortable to start the day off, I wanted to stay in bed all day. I felt a heavy weight over my waist and when I opened my eyes I was looking at Sebastian, his face calm and expressionless as he was deep in sleep. I moved my head to look over my shoulder and saw Brock sleeping just as peacefully, both their bodies pressed tightly against mine as their arms wrapped around my waist.

I didn't want to move in fear of waking them up, they looked so peaceful I would have felt so bad, so I just laid there with my eyes closed, listening to the sounds around me like the birds tweeting outside or the rustling of leaves through the forest. My body felt a bit sore from last night but for some reason I felt some energy moving within my body, I felt weird.

I heard a knock on the door downstairs and opened my eyes to look at the clock beside the bed, it was only 7 in the morning, who on earth would want to come visiting at 7 in the morning. I quietly moved out of Brock and Sebastian's arms, moving slowly so I wouldn't disturb them. Once I stood at the end of the bed, I looked back at them to make sure that they were still asleep before creeping out of the door.

Just as I was moving towards the staircase I heard a door open behind me and turned to see a tired Dysme coming outside rubbing her eyes with her hands. I smviled before her and went to pick her up, placing her on my hip as she leant her head on my shoulder after kissing me on the cheek, she was my little sweetheart.

I moved down the stairs quickly as the knocking grew louder, these people were so ignorant, they should know that not many people would be awake at this hour. Or should they? Do vampires and werewolves wake up early? I wasn't entirely sure what time they should wake up in the mornings, but after last night I'm sure they would want some rest, I don't even know why I was so awake this early in the morning.

I got to the bottom step, rushing towards the door opening it just as they were about to knock once more. Standing before me was a young man and women that had their arms around each other's waist with another guy standing a bit off to the side, they looked a bit like Sebastian, I wasn't sure if they were his siblings or the couple was his parents, because don't vampires not look old?

I was about to greet them with a smile as a hand wrapped around my neck, pushing me inside and against a wall, my grip on a crying Dysme never faltering. A hiss came from my mouth as I grabbed the guy's wrist, pushing it as hard as I could to get some pressure off my neck.

"What are you doing in this house you filthy thing" he snarled, opening his mouth to bare his fangs at me, I refused to cower away.

"I live here, you blood drinking freak" I growled, lifting my leg and kicking him in the stomach, sending him skidding across the white marble floor.

"My baby!" the woman cried, reaching for the guy that I had kicked, is she serious? Biatch!

"What are you!" the other man said with authority in his tone, daring me to bow but I held strong, placing Dysme on the ground, thinking about the goddesses warning, placing her behind me, praying Sebastian would hurry up and get his ass out of bed.

"Don't ask what she is, it's clear she is an insolent child! Ask who she is and why she is doing in this house! She is intruding!" the women screeched and if everyone wasn't awake already they would be now.