Fourth love

*3 weeks later*

Over the past few weeks, Brock and Sebastian have taken me around to meet the leaders of all the clans and get to know them better. There was some news about outcasts from the clans joining together but no one has had word of any attacks so they are just monitoring it for now.

While visiting I had made some good friends with the leaders wives, they are all so lovely, I had really connected with the Luna of the Leopard pack, she had come to visit a few times since we had visited and we talked a lot, she was actually 4 months pregnant with their first little boy.

I was just making the bed, let me add for the third time today, Brock and Sebastian decided they would take a nap today, each time right after I made the bed. If I see them coming up this way again today I’m going to yell at them.

My hormones are acting up lately so they know not to get on my bad side unless they want to sleep on the couch again, they wouldn’t go get me some cookies and cream ice cream so I kicked them both out of bed and made them sleep on the couch, serves them right, never come between a women and her cookies and cream ice cream.

I heard a big bang down stairs, thinking it might have been Dysme falling over or knocking over something so I sprinted out of the room and jumped over the railing, I know the boys said it was too dangerous but it was an emergency? A soft gust of wind settled me down gently before i took of sprinting to the lounge room where I found Sebastian picking up a crying Dysme who had some carpet burns on her knees.

“Oh my poor darling” I cooed as I walked over to her and took her out of Sebastian’s arms as he bent down to pick up the small table that had been knocked over.

“My knees hurt” she sobbed as I began to walk to the kitchen and over to the freezer to take some icepacks out and wrap them up in a tea towel.

“Did you trip over your own feet? That was very silly of you” I said as I placed the icepack on her knees and went to get her a drink of orange juice.

As soon as I opened the fridge I could smell a fresh fish inside, normally I love fish but today the smell must have gotten to me because once I took a sniff of the food I was soon bending over the sink and emptying todays lunch down the drain, and let me tell you, it was horrible, felt like acid was coming up my throat, and I know it’s silly but tears always come to my eyes when I throw up.

A few seconds later I could feel both of my mates standing on either side as their hands rubbed up and down my back slowly, in an almost comforting way. I could tell they were worried, ever since we mated fully I could tell what emotions they were thinking, we can read what the other is thinking as well but usually they have a mind block up so I can’t read them, it was so annoying.

Way off topic now but anyway, as soon as I had emptied my guts out I was lifted up in Brock’s arms as he started walking through the living room and up the stairs. I didn’t know where he was taking me as I was half out of it, I just wanted to sleep. Soon I was placed on the bed in our room and once I realised I instantly let out a groan.

“I just made this bed” I said with a grumpy face as I looked up at Brock who gave a slight smirk before going back to looking worried again.

“Get some sleep, I’ll call the pack doctor to come check you out” he said as he turned to walk back out the door to leave me to get some rest.

“Brooooock!!!” I groaned out, not wanting to get the pack doctor because I simply threw up, “I am absolutely fine, it was more than likely something bad I ate, don’t bother the pack doctor”

“You threw up, he is there to make sure everyone is healthy and you are obviously not healthy if you puked your guts into the kitchen sink” Brock said with an intense stare which I returned with one of my own and eventually I saw his shoulders slump in defeat, yeah that’s right, don’t mess with me while I a hormonal woman.