HEAT

Hey everyone :)

It's short but i have been working 8 hours a day this weekend and i just wanted to update for my wonderful Raindrops :)

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I felt someone tracing their fingers lightly across my arms, making tingles run through my body, in a good way of course. I didn't want to open my eyes it just felt so good to stay here. I felt another hand start to trail up my leg, softly brushing against my skin as it travelled up. I opened my eyes to stare into the dark blue eyes of Brock who was already smirking at me, as if sensing my reaction to their teasing.

"Morning princess" Sebastian whispered in my ear from behind me, I must have rolled over during the night.

"Morning my amore" Brock said, leaning forward and pressing his lips softly against mine before I pushed him away.

"Morning, and no kissing until we have brushed our teeth mister!" I said to him with a smile, rolling over him to land on the floor before standing up next to the bed and looking down at them.

I ran to the bathroom before they could catch me and grabbed my toothbrush from the shelf and put some toothpaste on it. As I looked up in the mirror I could see my mates standing behind me with a smile as they started to brush their teeth. My cheeks blushed a bright red when I spat my toothpaste out and washed it down the sink with the water before going to get changed for the day.

As I walked downstairs I could hear Dysme laughing in the kitchen, probably drinking her morning milk at this point in time, she just loves her milk, I couldn't understand it. I smiled at Mrs Kelly as I walked in and went to over to Dysme and bent down to kiss her forehead. I looked over to find that Mrs Kelly was just making some bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning and my stomach growled in response to seeing the food on the table already.

I sat down next to my baby girl and started to eat away, only stopping to give Sebastian and Brock a light peck on the lips as they sat down to eat as well, for the rest of the breakfast it was silent, not an awkward silence but just a comfortable silence. I looked around and smiled, I knew so many great people and I was actually glad that I had met them, even though it is a bit weird.

As we all finished I took everyone's plates to the dishwasher while Sebastian helped Dysme out of her seat and she held his hand, walking towards the living room, probably going to watch some tv or a movie with the boys. I had absolutely no idea what I will be doing today after I finished learning earth powers with Fern.

I spotted her through the back window sitting cross legged on the grass outside so I said goodbye to the boys and Mrs Kelly and went to join her. Earth was a bit trickier than the other powers because it was solid and heavy while water, fire and air are light.

I couldn't get the hang of it for the first hour but after that it got easier and I was pretty happy. By the 11am I had mastered all four elements and I was ecstatic. But I don't think Sebastian was, well, seeing as well, um, his car was up a tree.

"Just relax, feel yourself connecting with the earth" Fern had said with a small smile as she sat sitting crossed leg on the grass.

"Im trying, it is harder then the other ones" I remember saying in anger, lifting my arms up in the air in frustration and i felt the ground move a bit before settling down and i saw Fern laughing at something behind me. i turned around to see that Sebastian's car was now up a tree that never used to be there.

He came rushing outside after he heard a big crash but after I apologised a million times he finally accepted it and gave me a kiss, I really was sorry, it was a good looking car too, not too expensive I hope. I offered Fern some morning tea before she left but she said she had to go cause an earthquake somewhere in the world, I think it was Japan she said.