Mating

Hey raindrops, i did this on my mum's laptop today, literally this whole chapter was done nonstop for the past 5 hours, no food break so i am starving.

Also, i am dedicating this chapter to a fan, who has been one of the first to read my story, and she not only asked one question, but heaps on the last chapter. she is my best friend in real life and i dont know what i would do without her, love you babe xoxo

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I felt something soft tracing the skin of my back, soft lips pressing against my neck as I felt heat radiating through my body as I started to stir. My eyes fluttered open as I felt lips tracing down my neck and across my chest. I looked down sleepily to find Sebastian starring up at me intently as he leaned forward and took one of my breasts into his mouth as I threw my head back as a moan escaped my lips.

“Morning my amore” Brock whispered in my ear as his hand trailed down my back, skimming across my hip.

“What are you doing?” I moaned as Sebastian moved to suck on my other breast as Brocks fingers reached my core which was already soaking wet.

“Taking care of our princess” Sebastian whispered between placing feather light kisses against my skin.

“Looks like you have a little problem that you need some help with here” Brock whispered placing his hands on the insides of my thighs and pushing them apart.

“What pro…uh problem” I asked with a stutter, cursing that my voice didn’t sound sure of myself, damn hormones.

I watched as Sebastian moved down my body, pressing kisses everywhere as Brock rolled me over so I was laying on my back and he was leaning over me, capturing my mouth with his in a passionate kiss. I moaned as I felt Sebastian positioning himself between my legs. My arms moved around Brocks shoulders as I pulled him closer to me, bending my legs so they were wrapped around Sebastian.

I bit Brock’s lip as I felt a finger running up my thigh, moving to my core making me gasp and my body jerk in pleasure.

“This problem my sweet dewdrop” Sebastian said in a hoarse voice as he ran a hand down my core, making my eyes close as a groan of ecstasy escaped my mouth as Brock captured my breast in his mouth as his other hand massaged my other breast.

I opened my eyes to look down at both of my mates, seeing them looking back up at my with smirks as they watched me wither in pleasure.

“And we can help my amore, brock whispered as his hand trailed down my stomach to my core as he rubbed my clit as I felt Sebastian push one of his thick fingers into my wetness.

I didn’t say anything, mainly because I didn’t trust my voice to not come out funny, so I just looked at them with hooded eyes as I licked my dry lips with a small nod.

My eyes closed as I felt another finger join Sebastian’s making my back arch of the bed in pleasure as I felt two different hands move up my sides to massage my breasts. I felt the bed dip as their fingers pulled out of my wetness.

I opened my eyes in shock, moaning at the loss of their body heat as they stood beside the bed looking down at me with lust filled eyes and a devious smirk lit up their faces. I watched as Brock moved to pick up a glass off the bedside table.

 I watched as he knelt down beside me and reached into the glass and pulled out a cube of ice, placing it in his mouth before handing the glass to Sebastian as I watched him do the same however he kept it in his hand.

I watched wearily as he brought it up to my collar bone and I gasped as I felt the cold water melting against my hot skin. A droplet of water slipped through the gap of my aching breasts making me moan.