Elementals

Hey all my lovely Raindrops, im sorry for not updating in a whole WEEK!! i have had exams and assignments to do this week so its been full on.

oh and.... 17,000 READS!!! ahhhh and 900 VOTES!!! you guys are ubertastic :D hehe

i love you all my lovely dovey raindrops, hope you like it :D

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I was so tired, that’s all I could think about, it felt like my body was going numb, even though I had no control of it. I looked around, seeing all the leaders of different clans bowing to me. I don’t want to be a queen, I want to be normal, guess it’s too bloody late for that now.

The light that was radiating from my skin was slowly starting to dim as one by one, each spirit crashed into my chest, disappearing from sight. I felt my back itching and turned to look behind me to find the most beautiful wings I have ever seen, well, ever seen in pictures.

I concentrated on moving them and I watched as the fluttered, I wonder if I would always have them, wouldn’t that be mighty uncomfortable and inconvenient. I felt power swirling inside of me, reaching out to every tip of my body my hands moved to my eaRs and I felt a little point at the top, damn, they better look cute.

 I looked for Brock and Sebastian in the crowed and saw them moving towards me. As soon as my feet had touched the ground I jumped at them, wrapping an arm around each as they both caught me in their embrace.

“You look enchanting” Brock whispered in my ear as he held me.

“Stunningly beautiful” Sebastian whispered in the other and after a few minutes we broke apart.

“My dear, be careful” Turquoise said looking down at me with a smile before flying back into the sky and disappearing.

“My dear, be brave” Rosemary said before following Turquoise into the sky and disappearing, leaving only the golden goddess, my mother I guess.

“My daughter, be yourself” she said, leaving me confused, at least the other ones were specific, why does my mother have to go and make things complicated by just saying be myself.

I watched as she disappeared as well, looking around and seeing that everyone was looking at me still. They all bowed their heAds before walking slowly back into the forest, leaving me with my mates. I looked up to see that the elementals were still standing there, once they noticed me looking they began to make their way towards us.

“We have to teach you your powers my Queen” the one in blue said so I am guessing she controlled water, I think her name was Dalphine, I just got this instinct.

“I will teach you first, and then it will be Breeze, Dalphine then Fern” Flame said standing there as I watched her dress flaming at her feet, it was only then that I noticed the ends of their dresses reflected their powers, it was so cool.

“You can start tomorrow, my mate needs rest now” I heard Sebastian say from beside me as I was turned around and lifted up into Brocks arms.

I didn’t want to seem rude so I looked over his shoulder as we were walking away and gave a smile wave and a smile and watched as they chuckled and waved back before walking into the trees, disappearing from sight. I relaxed against Brock’s chest, letting hIs steady movements lull me to sleep as we walked back home, I actually don’t know how far away we were.

I woke up to the feeling of silk wrapped around me and two heavy arms draped over my body. I opened my eyes to see the sun streaming through the gap in the curtains, lighting the room just enough to see around. I was busting for the toilet so I slowly slid down the bed, trying not to jostle my mates too much, I felt my feet touch the carpeted floor as I slid through the bottom of my sheets.