Icecream trip

i loved all the comments you guys said and the few inboxes as well, i love hearing from you.

this is for you all, i wanted to get this up as soon as possible :) sorry if bad haha did it in like 4 hours.

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I woke up in the morning to find that both Sebastian and Brock were gone, I opened up my hearing a little bit more to see if they were still in the house, but they weren’t, I guess they must have had some business to do, they hadn’t been doing much lately and I felt bad about it because I was the one keeping them from important stuff, I have no idea what they actually do.

I slowly moved out of bed and stretched my arms behind my back, groaning as I felt my back crack. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom so I could have a shower and brush my teeth before going downstairs, before walking fully into the bathroom I glanced towards the bedside clock and saw that it was already 10 in the morning, I wonder why no one woke me up, I swear if it’s because I’m pregnant that I’m going to kick some ass, I can still do stuff.

I quickly got in the shower, turning the hot water up; let’s just say I really like hot showers. When I got out I wiped the mirror down with my towel and dried myself, as I looked back up at the mirror I could help it as my eyes drifted down to my stomach as I placed my hand there. I couldn’t believe there was a little ball of life growing inside of me, omg I’m so excited.

I wrapped the towel around my waist as I walked out of the bathroom and straight into the closet so I could choose what I was going to wear for the day. I decided I might wear a dress so I went over to the part where all my dresses were hanging and chose a simple white flowing dress that went to my mid thigh.

After that I just ran my fingers threw my hair, tossing it up a little, not wanting to bother with brushing it, it wasn’t even that knotty. As I walked downstairs I could hear laughing from the kitchen and could tell it was my little princess, the little trouble maker, I wonder what she is doing now.

As I walked in it looked like I was up in the sky and surrounded by clouds. Everything was white, absolutely covered in flour. I started laughing as I looked around, spotting Mrs Kelly holding a squirming and giggling Dysme. They were both laughing and I smiled at the picture, instantly taking out my phone and snapping a picture of them both before they realised I was there.

I cleared my throat loudly which caused them to stop and look up at me with guilty expressions which were so adorable. Mrs Kelly placed Dysme back on the floor and gave me a wink as I smirked at the both of them standing there, Dysme with her little arms behind her back rocking back and forth on her feet.

“What have we going on in here” I said, my voice was laced with humour as I looked around the kitchen at the mess they have made.

“A big gust of wind came in and blew the flour everywhere” Dysme said looking up at me with a small smile on her face.

“Oh did it now, are you sure someone wasn’t throwing flour around” I asked as I took a step closer to her.

“No, big gust of wind” she replied with a small laugh

“I think it was someone small, someone whose name starts with D” I said with a laugh before I started to run towards her, causing her to sprint in the opposite direction, giggling as I chased her upstairs and into the bathroom next to her bedroom.

I started running the water for the bath and putting some bubble bath in as she started to take her clothes off. Once the water was ready I picked her up and sat her down in the bathtub, grabbing the washer and washing the flour off her back before handing it to her so she could do the rest while I washed her hair.