Coming Home

Hey everyone!!! im back!!!

im so sorry about taking so long to update, i know i know, its been nearly a year :( im so sorry. i have been sck, working, laptop broke, and i had writers block and just didnt want to write anymore. but its A NEW YEAR  and i guess its time to finish the book :)

so here is the new chapter, let me know what you think about it, im sorry if it suks haha i havent written in so long lol.

P.S  im sorry for any erros, i have long fake nails on and its hard to type lol

!#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

Desdemona’s pov

 I was chasing Snow around the lush grass filled clearing, I was giggling like a little child who just got off the merry go round at their local fair, I was having so much fun. I got close enough to her that I could finally catch her, so I jumped in the air, aiming to land on her furry back.

 As soon as I touched her, a light filled my eyes, blinding me as I felt a big gust of wind, all of a sudden I felt something flow through my skin. When I opened my eyes again I was lying on my stomach on the grass where Snow should have been.

“Snow!” I yelled, “Where are you gorgeous?”

“I am back where I belong Dessy, it’s time to go back home, we have been gone too long. Catch the rest of us so we can go back home,” I heard a voice in side of my head, realising that it was Snow.

What was snow talking about? I am home, I’m not leaving this place, at least not while I was having this much fun. Oh well, let’s go play with the others, maybe they won’t be acting weird like Snow. I saw my elements over near the lake so I decided to sneak up on them, giving them a good fright.

 I chuckled to myself as I snuck around behind them. I was watching them splash each other with the water, giggling every time they got wet, I want to play with them I thought with a giggle. Ok, on the count of three I’m going to run and jump on them I thought with a laugh, ok…

1

2

3

I counted in my head before I jumped on them causing all of us to land in a pile in the water, soaking us all while we burst out laughing. After a few seconds I noticed their skin start to glow, they looked so gorgeous. Then before my eyes they all burst into little balls of light.

Green

Blue

Orange

White

I watched as they fluttered around before landing on the palm of my right hand and right before my eyes sinking into the skin just as a rush of power flowed through me.

Ok, this just turned into a whole lot of freakiness.

“What is going on!” I squealed in frustration, turning to lay on my back and closing my eyes to have a think and a rest before I went searching for everyone else.

Brock’s Pov

 3 days. It had been 3 whole days without seeing her beautiful smile, her radiant blue eyes, listening to the sound of her voice. I missed her. Sebastian missed her. In fact, the whole island missed her. The birds had stopped singing, the flowers had stopped growing, the people stopped walking with a spring in their step, everyone, everything missed their beloved Queen.