Box Fifteen

cuniff

"He's not here tonight." I moan out into the kiss as Shawn is against my dorm bedroom door as I try to unlock it.

We scurry in, having the door slam open and hit the back wall. "Oh, Taylor." Shawn cries out when I thrust myself in between his legs as his back hits against the door harder.

I take him to my bed where I hover over his body and grind myself against him. He pulls me down and locks his lips with mine again. Forcing my tongue to roam with his.

My hand reaches for his bulge through his jeans as I use my fingers to swiftly rub up and down. "Auh." Shawn whimpers softly when I begin to unzip and feel for his member with less fabric in the way.

"Wait. Tay. Taylor..." Shawn's hands are on my chest. I raise my weight with my knees on the bed, still somewhat on him. "Yeah?" I say, getting really uneasy and anxious. 

"I'm still a virgin." Shawn says softly and looks away from my eyes. Almost like he's embarrassed. I sigh at he thought, but it's still okay. I'm not going to leave him.

I get off him and pull on his legs. "Stand." I demand. He does and I pull his pants, along with his briefs down to his knees.

I take his erection immediately into my mouth. He moans out my name as his hand goes to my hair, directing me to bob my head. I pump his lower shaft as I kitten kick his tip.

Eventually, he stops forcing me upon his dick because I already know how he likes it.

I use my teeth to lightly skim over his member before deep throating. I hollow my cheeks and swallow, which sends somewhat of a vibration as Shawn moans out, "T-Taylor!"

I grin to myself and pull off. I direct his hand to his own erection. "Stroke it." I whisper, kissing the tip. "Hard." Another kiss. "Fast."

Shawn obeys my demands as he's pumping it over my face. I gladly stick my tongue out waiting for his release. Soon his dick twitches, his grip on my hair is richer and he cums all over my face and I flinch but swivel my finger over my cheek and bring it to my lips. "Ohh. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Shawn cries out, thrusting back into my mouth.

I take his member and suck a little harder on his tip to get every remainder. I touch it off with one more kiss before pulling his lower half of clothing back on.

"How was that?" I ask him. "I've never had one of those before. Thank you." Shawn pants then immediately falls back on the bed.

- April 6 16