Chapter 1

Hannah's looks

<Hannah POV>

"Hannah, are you coming or what." Stacy yelled from the bathroom.

"Not really," pouting. Stacy basically bribed me into going with her to the packs annual bon fire. The packs alpha Jason always had the packs unmated members go to see if anyone could be mates. This year the alphas son Matt was going, He was the high school golden boy.

"oh come on Hannah, you know your father would skin you if you didn't go anyways." getting up from the bed. Shaking my head knowing that she was correct, my father was the beta here at Silver moon and he was very commanding. Heading down into the kitchen.

"Hannah are you ready for tonight" Tina said while putting the sheet of cookies on the counter.

"not really, i just want to go and show my face and come back" sitting on the stool, waiting on Stacy to get done.

"Hannah Lee Mason, you will do no such thing" she said while glaring at me.

looking down at the ground, i knew that she was pissed. Tina always wanted me to find my mate so that i could produce some grand babies but i told her that i wanted to finish school. Stacy walked in the kitchen. "done" was all she said.

walking out side i just looked at the night sky, i could hear the music from a far and i knew that it had already started. Stacy walked down the road i just followed her.

"So do you think you will find your mate." I asked Stacy.

"I hope i do," she said.

"Good luck" coming around the bend we could see all the unmated teenagers and they were dancing and drinking. I could literally could smell the sex from here. As we walked around we headed to the house to get something to drink.

"wow i can't believe this is really happening," Stacy said drinking from her cup.

"yeah i know, i mean everybody is having a fun time." looking around, i noticed Matt was talking to his beta Charles my brother. Then a girl named Ashley walked over and grabbed his arm. She was his girlfriend of four years. Everyone knew that they were not mates, his father allowed the relationship since he didn't have a mate. Then it hit me this strong smell of woods and pine

'Mate' was all my mind processed. i followed my senses and looked around in the crowd to find him. Then i found him but my heart stopped i couldn't breath this wasn't happening.

Matthew Willian was my mate. I turned around and put my cup down.

"what's the matter Hannah"

"oh nothing i think i need to go get some air." with that i started to head out into the nights air. My mind was running a mile a minute, what was i going to do it just couldn't be him. We never even spoke in classes this SUCKS....

"Um Hannah" my heart stopped. Turning around to see a hesitant Matt standing in front of me.

"yes" was all i could say but in my mind my wolf was screaming 'Mate' 'Mate'

"Look i already know what your going to say and just save it" whispering, turning around once again to headed home. Matt said '' Wait,''

"Hannah, i never thought I would find my mate"

"so what are you going to do now that you know that i'm yours" was all i could say. I didn't know i was holding my breathe.

He didn't say anything all he did was took a step towards me and kissed me. I was shocked that this was evening happening. My wolf 'Laura' took over my body and just attacked, i was trying to pull back but Matt was just moving us into the tress for more privacy. Finally able to pull away.

"Hold on a minute" gasping, Matt's eyes was pitch black. He came up to me and just picked me up and ran further in the woods. We reached a small cottage.

"what is this place."

"it's mine." he let me down and led me inside. "My parents built this for me for silence and space when i needed it"

"that pretty awesome" looking around it was the typical spot for a man to be alone. There was a big screen TV with an x box and PlayStation. I didn't want to go around too much i was still wondering what we were doing here.

Matt looked at me and grinned and came over and picked me up and headed towards a room in the back of the house. I noticed we were in his room, Laura was speaking to me.

come on Hannah our mate is here in front of us.

i don't care he has a girlfriend

well she is not here, she is not his mate we are.

I don't care we shouldn't do this.

the next thing i know i was naked and kissing Matt again, Laura was taking over i couldn't control her anymore. I wanted Matt and Laura knew this, i just gave in.