Chapter 6

Stacy looks

Today was the day that I would have my ultrasound with Stacy. She came by and we headed out to the hospital.

"So after this appointment I was going to leave tonight while everyone was asleep." I stated not caring to look at the shocked look.

"Wow." Was all she said while driving. "Were would you go."

"I finally got ahold of my aunt and she said that she would help me with finding a spot to raise the baby."

"Okay, do you need anything from me." She asked.

"Yes just keep watch over my family. I will contact you when I get settled."

"Okay" with that we parked the car and headed into the hospital. Once inside we sat and waited on my name to be called. "Hannah  Mason" getting up and headed toward the nurse my heart was racing. 

Laying down I waited for the doctor to apply the gel on to my stomach, at first I didn't see anything then I heard it. The sound of its heart beat made me realize that I was really carrying a person. My eyes filled up, I was so happy that my baby was okay and I knew it would protected from anything or anyone.

"So Hannah we will have the nurse come in here to get some blood samples for some test. Taking a picture of the fetus and handed me a picture of the sonogram. As Stacy and I kept looking at the picture I smelt the most wonderful smell and my heart nearly jumped out chest.

Matt was close just by how strong the scent was. I looked at
Stacy and shook my head.

" what?" Looking worried by my expression.

"Matt he is here" with that she walked to the door and looked out. She quickly shut the door with a cuss.

"What is it" she was silent for a moment. "Stacy just tell me"

"You are correct he is here, but he is not alone" with that I jumped down from the table and opened the door to peek out. I could see Matt sitting next to Ashley. What were they doing here. Then a thought came to mind, could she be pregnant. Just that thought alone made my wolf growl.

'He got another girl pregnant with a pup,' she was pissed.

'Calm down, maybe he is just here for an appointment.'

'Yeah right I can smell her, her scent has changed.

I knew my eyes had changed to black cause I was pissed. How dare she end up pregnant with my mates child. I wanted to rip her eyes out and slit her throat. My thoughts were postponed for the moment when Matt sniffed the air, he froze and looked around looking for me. When he turned my direction I quickly shut the door. What was I going to do, I could jump out the window but I could hurt the baby. Glancing at Stacy.

"Hey I need you to do something."

"What is that."

"Go out there and distract him so I can escape with out him noticing me."

"Okay, meet down at the corner if this works out." She said while walking to the door. When she was about to open the door she paused. " hey if he catches you just say you were her for a physical." With that she was gone.

I slightly opened the door waiting for my time to split. Stacy walked up to him and asked what he was doing here, he looked up and smiled saying that they were here to get a test done. The way he grinned about Ashley pregnancy made me sad, thinking would he love our child if I told him. Probably not since he rejected me.

A door opened and a doctor walked out looking at a file I decided that I needed to get out. Jumping behind him I quickly focused on finding the exit. Matt laughed at something Stacy said then paused sniffing the air once again. Standing up I wanted to push the doctor to move faster but he was to just not going. I could hear Ashley asking him what was wrong.

He didn't answer all he did was walk toward the doctor I was behind.

"Matty, are you okay" Ashley held on to his arm preventing him from going any further. Stacy quickly came over to prevent him from seeing me, just then the doctor that I was hiding behind turned. Matt was glaring at me. I tried to hide the fact that I was scared and fidgeting.

"Hannah, what are you doing here." Glaring.

"Oh nothing Matt, just had an appointment."

Something made him pause. "Appointment for what?" He growled.

I was silent for a moment, then Ashley came from behind him glaring dagger, I wanted to find a hole and just die why did that doctor turn. Looking at Stacy she was just standing there, I mind link her;

" hey head to the car I might need a get away car."

" Good plan" with that she walked away no one noticed which was really good. I looked at both Matt and Ashley I taking a deep breath.

"Well my appointment was for my yearly check up if you must know." Coming up with the only lie that would be close to the truth.

"Oh okay" Matt turned and looked Ashley and kissed her right in front of me. What a dick.... Turning on my heels happy that I was home free,

"Wait Ms. Mason" this can't be happening turning around to seeing the doctor walking up to me with some papers and a bag.
" oh good I caught you, I wanted to set another appointment up so we can check out the blood test and do another ultrasound." Stop...... Stop talking was all I could say in my head. I was terrified to look at Matt I just stood there. Then I heard a growl behind me. Turning back to stare at Matt, his eyes were black and his shoulders were hunched.

"Your pregnant." Was all he said and I just bolted for the exit. I needed to get out of here now. I could hear him Yelling my name as he following me down the hallway. Once out side I bolted for Stacy's car. Jumping in the car looking at the rear view mirror seeing Matt running behind the car then he just dropped and that was the last time I saw my mate.