Chapter 22

What the hell was I thinking, walking back home. After that intense kiss between us I pushed him back and we stood there just staring at one another. I couldn't really say anything so I just turned away and headed home. I knew that Ashley would more and likely come find me and demand to challenge me. Its known that the Luna can challenge a she wolf if they step out of line and lust for their mate. So I would need to get ready for the challenge. As I walked in the back door Grace was standing there with her arms crossed over her chest looking like an angry mother waiting for their child. 

"What took you so long" 

"I had to talk to your father" 

"Oh about what?" 

"Nothing, goodnight Grace see you tomorrow" with that I walked past her and headed up to my room hoping that she would just leave it at that since me myself didn't know how it happened and why I allowed it. I took my shower and headed to bed tomorrow was going to be so bad, with that I headed to sleep and prayed that I didn't see Matt tomorrow. 

Waking up I avoided everyone and quickly headed over to Stacy's house cause I needed to talk to her about what happened. I knocked on her door and I waited for someone to open the door. A man opened the door, I'm guessing this was Ethan her husband. 

"Yes" 

"Hi, I was wondering if Stacy is up yet" 

"Yeah she is getting the twins dressed for school." I could tell that he was telling her that I was here. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Hannah" 

"Oh Hello," extending his hand "I'm Ethan nice to meet you" 

"You as well" with that he allowed me to come in and wait for Stacy. Sitting down at the table, Ethan came over and handed me a cup of water. "Thank you" with that he left the room and disappear around the corner. After a few moment alone Stacy came around the corner with a huge smile on her face. 

"I thought you were getting the twins ready for school" 

"I was but Ethan told me that he would finish up for me so that I could come here." She sat down and I could tell that she was happy and worried since I wouldn't just come by without telling her in advance. 

"So what is up" 

"I need to talk to someone and I figured you would be the lesser of two evils" 

"Oh." 

"I kissed Matthew last night" I closed my eyes and waited for anything. 

"You what?" 

"I kissed him" 

"How? Why? " leaning closer. 

"Yeah last night," as I told her of last night events she seemed to start to get upset I couldn't tell if she was upset with me or him. 

"Hannah, I'm so sorry love" she came over and gave me a hug and told me that everything will be alright. 

"I know but I'm awaiting for a challenge from Ashley since I know she felt him" 

"If we know her she will more and likely make your stay here hell and have the pack help out" 

"Figures" she sat back down. "Stacy, what am I suppose to do, I mean he is the Alpha  and he is also everywhere I wont be able to avoid him." 

"Have you thought about leaving early and just heading home." I sat there silent, I have thought about it all last night but I couldn't leave without knowing that Grace wont have any regrets. She just got to know her father and the thought of me being the reason that she would lose the time with him. Could I ask her to leave that is the whole problem. 

"I don't know really Stacy" getting up to walk away from her "I'm mean what do I do if Grace doesn't want to leave and wants to stay." 

"She is a grown woman, if you tell her the truth and let her decide on what she wants" 

"True but how to I ask her," leaning the counter "Hey Grace we need to leave due to your father and I making out in the woods." 

"Yeah that does sound a bit" figuring out the right word "pathetic" I just looked at her. She stood up and headed to the living room to sit down on the couch and pulled out a box that was sitting under her table. Coming around the couch to see what she was pulling out, once I was close enough I could see a frame. It was a picture of us in high school just before our senior year. 

"Wow" sitting next to her she handed me the frame and went back inside the box to pull out more things. "Can you believe that we were crazy back then." she stated. 

"I wasn't the crazy one back then that slot was very much filled in" I laughed. 

"Says the woman that ended up getting knocked up before me" that made me freeze, I looked at her with a shocked expression. She looked at me and started to laugh so much that she literally peed herself. 

"Crap" sobering up she quickly got up and went to a room. I ran to the kitchen to grab a rag and went back to wipe up the mess and pulled the cover off the couch pillow and found the washing machine. Stacy came back into the room with a new pair of pants and shirt. 
"I'm so sorry about that" 

"It's okay, your not the only woman in the world that has peed themselves while pregnant." she smiled and went to the couch "Oh you didn't have to do that Hannah" 

"Don't worry it was nothing." with that she grabbed the box and went to the door leading outside. "Man I wish I should have captured your face when I said that." 

I bet it was funny to her but I was still rattled about the statement. "So why did you pull out that picture" 

"I pulled it out to show you a girl I admired, she was my idol" sitting down on the porch seat. "She was driven and she knew what she wanted so she fought for it." Turing in her seat "Hannah I know that right now is confusing and you don't have an idea on what your next plan is going to be but remember you are a fighter and you know what you really want and you don't allow anybody to bring you down not Ashley, not Matt,  so walk with your head up high and figure out what you want." With that she handed me the whole box and allowed me to look into it. As I was looking at another picture of us at the mall Stacy stood up straighter 

"What?" 

"Where is Grace today?" confused. "She is with her father at the training ground, why?" 

"You might want to go something is happening" 

"What do you mean?" putting aside the box "What is wrong" getting up. 

"I don't know what all has happened but Ethan is linking with me about her" 

"Okay, I will have to talk to you later and I love you" with that I walked off the porch and headed to the training ground. Praying that nothing bad has happened.