Chapter 8

Matt POV

The phone ranged
"Hello" not taking my eyes off the paper.

"Hey alpha Matt, this is alpha Jordan." That surprised me, putting the paper down to talk to an old friend.

"This is surprising, what made you call me"

"Well I wanted to let you know that two of my member will be coming to your pack for a family problem. Is that okay."

" sure that is okay, do you know how long they will be her for"

"Oh I told them that they can stay as long as they need to."  I nodded my head.

"Okay just let them know that they need to meet with me so that I know they are here."

"Thanks man, so how are the rogues on your side." Cutting off to talk about business.

"Well it seems that they are planning an attack on our neighboring packs." Pinching the bridge of my nose.

"So are you having an alliance with the pack." Jordan asked.

"I was declined not to but then some of my pack members found their mates and have moved over there to be with them."

"I see." With that I heard him quietly talk to someone. "I have been asked to see how your Luna was."

"Ashley is doing well thanks for asking. Tell your wife thanks for asking." Jordan chuckled and stated that he was busted.

"You saw through that." Smiling

"Yeah only your wife likes Ashley. I just know that you have issues with her."

"Look I don't have issues with her, I just think that you two are complete opposites."

Losing my smile, Jordan didn't know that Ashley was not my true mate but I haven't seen my mate for sixteen years and I have looked high and low for her. Wondering were she was did she have our pup. Was it a girl or boy those have been the thoughts I have since she left.

"Yeah I know, but hey she is a great Luna and a great mother."

"True," and that was the end of that. "Well I better let you go I have some business to take care of." With that we said our goodbyes and ended the call. Deciding to get up and head to the training yard to see how everything is going.

"Matty, can I speak to you." Turning around to seeing Ashley walking up to me.

"Hey sweetness, what's the matter.?" Concerned.

"Well...." Looking nervous. "So I wanted to know if your going send Luke to alpha training." 

I was shocked by her question. She has been asking me the same thing for months. Cause he turns 16 in the next couple of months and that is normally the time to send them to training.

"Ashley, I told you first I have to announce him as alpha, then have the ceremony for him. Its a process."

"I know I could help with the process"

"Sorry but I have to do it." Coming closer to kiss the spot on her neck. Making this conversation end on a good note.

Hannah POV

Jordan drove us to the airport and told us to take care. Grace hasn't talked since I told her about my past. Grabbing my cell phone I dialed Charles number hoping he would answer.

"Hello" a female answered the phone.

"Oh sorry I might have the wrong number." Thinking it has been sixteen years since I have talked to him. Not thinking he would change it.

"No problem but who were you looking for." The woman's voice sounded sincere.

"I'm looking for Charles Mason."

"Oh you have the right number." She continued "I'm his mate Whitney."

Shocked in these sixteen years I have missed so much. "Oh that is great is he there I would like to speak to him."

"Oh he is not here, he went to visit his mother." Sounding nervous about giving that information out to me. "May I ask who you are."

"I'm his sister Hannah," it was silent on the other end of the phone. "Are you still there?"

"Oh yeah I'm here"

"Look I'm about to board the plane, I just needed him to come and pick us up."

"Us?"

"Me my daughter."

"Oh okay if he doesn't come back I will come and pick you guys up."

"Thanks" with that I hung up the phone. Grabbing our bags and headed toward the terminal.

*Flash forward*

Grabbing my bags making sure Grace was next to me. Then headed out to see Charles and Whitney. When we exited the terminal there he was grinning like a fool when he noticed me. Nearly running to him,

"Hey kiddo, long time." He said hugging me tell I couldn't breathe.

"Oh how I missed you"

"No kidding." Turning around to bring a woman forward. I knew this was Whitney just how he held her. A little envious about the two, "Hannah this is my mate Whitney."

Extending my arm to shake her hand. She grinned and pushed my hand away to give me another hug. "Its nice to finally meet you Hannah."

"Likewise, but I want you to meet my daughter Grace." Pushing her forward.

"Um.... Nice to meet you uncle Charles." She sounded nervous.

"Its nice to meet you too Grace" then leaned forward to hug her and give her a kiss in the cheek. Once the introduction were over we headed to the car. Once inside Charles stated that he was going to head on over to the hospital to see mom. Telling him that we were going to join him. With that we headed to the home I left.