Chapter 14

When I woke up I realized that I was in my room, wondering how I had gotten here, Before I could do anything there was a knock on the door. by the smell I knew that is was Grace

"Come in love" once she opened the door I knew something was bothering her due to her fidgeting. "What's the matter?" opening my arms so that she would come into the bed with me

"Mom can we talk" smiling "About?"

"About my father?" keeping the smile on my face but deep down I was freaking out I really didn't want to talk about Matt so early in the morning.

"I was wondering if we could have the time to talk to him." looking down at her "What are you wanting to talk to him about"

"Well I would like to get to know him a little, just until we set out to head back home."

"I see no problems with that dear, is that all you where wondering"

she was silent I knew that wasn't all that  she wanted to talk about so I just watched her.

"Mom, what if he ask me to stay"

"Well do you want to stay" oh that question killed me to ask.

"I don't know Mom, I... I.." she stopped and just played with her fingers knowing that she was conflicted on what to do I just lifted her chin up so that she could look me in the eyes.

"How about we play our favorite game."

she didn't answer but just nodded her head, "Okay, remember the rules?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Okay do you like it here? " "Yes"

"Have you met some friends?" "Yes to a point"

"Do you want to meet your father?" "Yes"

"would you like to stay?" "ye......yes"

we sat there just looking forward, I  knew that this would happen if they had met but I couldn't keep her away from her father if they wanted to meet I couldn't be that type of woman so I just sighed and looked at my daughter I knew that if she wanted to be the alpha I knew that she would have to go into training and meeting all the pack member as alpha in training if Matt would want her to be his heir. Since Ashley is all in my hair about the position that would mean that he hasn't chosen Luke to be the heir. I didn't know if the pack would see her as the bastard since I'm not his wife but I'm his soulmate so she is the rightful heir not Luke but I was worried about what would happen if we truly stayed here if he asked her.

"Mom I'm sorry"

"Honey its okay, just know that I would move heaven and earth to see you happy and healthy." with that I kissed her forehead and told her that I would need to get ready to head out to see mom. When she was about to leave she stopped and looked at me "If he asked me if we could meet and wanted you to come would you."

In truth I didn't know the answer to her question. What would I say if he asked.

"We will have to see when we get there." she nodded and headed out the door, once I was alone I just sat there; with Mom slowly coming back we would have to head back home. I mean Grace was the rightful heir to the Alpha position. How could I take her away from her title, I stood up and walked toward the closet all I could think was

"Fuck my life, why me?" Glancing at the clock it was now hitting noon that would mean that Matt would be at the training ground with the pack. Deciding that I would start my day so I looked through my luggage to find something to wear. Grabbing the first thing I headed to the bathroom,