Chapter 15

Walking toward the pack house I couldn't get past the felling that i was being watched so I just headed to the door. Once I knocked a young boy opened the door and looked up,

"Can I help you?"

"Is there a way I could speck to the Alpha"

"Oh you mean Daddy" that stopped me short. daddy, did Ashley have another pup. I really hated coming here.

"Yes, your Daddy" he smiled and then he turned around "Follow me he is in the kitchen with Mom"

following the boy to the kitchen trying to remember the reason as to why I even came here. When we neared the kitchen my heart was pounding a mile a minute.

"Mom, Dad a lady is here to speak to you" once I turned the corner I was brought up shot the picture that I was met with was not what I was expecting.

the lady was not Ashley, I knew who she was I just grinned and came up to give her a hug

"Luna"

"Hannah is that you"

"Yes in the flesh." with that I turned toward the little boy that was holding his Dads hands. "So you had another son."

"Yes I had two, his twin is running around somewhere." that was nice knowing that Matt didn't have another child that I haven't heard about; looking at the Alpha that I grew up with

"How are you doing Alpha"

"I'm doing well but you don't need to call me Alpha anymore that was past down to my son."

"Oh, then what would you like me to call you." leaning against the counter. "Well Andrew for starters."

"You can call me Abby" Abby said next to me looking down at the little boy "And what might your name be"

"I'm Louis and my brother Lonnie, we are six"

"Six are you sure your not sixteen" that made him giggle while holding his mothers hand.

"Well I love this surprise and all but I'm sure there was a reason as to why you were looking for the Alpha he is currently out training and so what would you like to ask and I could link him that you are here. " Andrew stated.

Deep down I really didn't want to say this to anyone other than him but I might as well tell them that they had another grandchild since she would be coming over later to meet Matt.

"Tell him that we will be coming over a little be past five after checking on Mom"

"We" Abby caught that, "Yes my daughter and I"

"Oh you had a baby that is nice to hear," she clapped while grinning, then she looked confused "Why are you meeting Matt."

I was silent for a moment I didn't know how to tell them "How old is she"

"Sixteen"

"So when you left you where pregnant"

I didn't say anything but just nodded my head. "You never told me who the father was back then will you tell me now"

looking at the woman that was standing in front me when I  glanced at Andrew who was holding a confused expression.

taking a deep breathe. "It's Matt" the silence in the room was killing me.

"So your mate that rejected you was my son"

"Yes, but I'm not really mad anymore my daughter is worth it in the end."

"Are we able to meet her" Andrew stated.

"Yeah she would be really happy to hear that she has more family."