Chapter 2

The sun was shining through the curtain, Matt still laying next to me and i just froze. What am i going to say to him, slowly moving away from him. i grabbed my clothes quickly getting dressed.

"Hannah, hold on" Matt sat up leaning against head board.

"yeah" my heart racing

"I, Matthew Leon Willian reject you as my mate" everything is in the room started to spin, He rejected me after we did..... i wanted to cry how can he do this. I knew that saying something would just make it more difficult to go on so i just said "Fine" and walked out the cottage. I walked for a mile and just fell and cried. MY mate didn't want me and know i'm ruined. I shifted and ran home, reaching the back door. Walking into the kitchen Charles was standing there eating a ham sandwich.

"Hey sis, your in pretty late." Grinning.

"um yeah", trying to walk past him but he stopped me.

"wait have you been crying" putting down the sandwich. He turned around grabbing my arm.

"no" with that i just bolted for my room, locking the door and blocked any mind link that i could hear. I laid there crying until i fell asleep.

<Matt POV>

As I laid there felling my mate asleep behind me, my mind was in a whirl. Finding my mate, Mating my Mate, now wondering what I was going to do now that I have found her.

Ashley mind linked me "Hey sweety were are you."

"I'm out for a run I'll be there in a little bit."

"Okay I will be hanging out with some of the girls just call me when your back."

"Okay see yeah"

Hannah started to move around in the bed and I knew that this was it. I had to reject her and pray that she doesn't go all dramatic. She slid out of the bed and I could tell that she was getting dressed, I could tell that she was also awkward as to what we were going to do next. She headed to the door when I thought might as well do it now then later.

"Hannah, hold on"

she turned around very slowly

"I, Matthew Leon Willian reject you as my mate" I could tell that she was shocked just by her expression. All I did was watch her, when she said 'Fine' and walked out I knew that it was for the best.

I hoped.....

After Hannah left my wolf Tony kept yelling at me that I was an idiot and that I should go and get her back but I knew I couldn't do that. I made a promise to Ashley that if I found my mate that I wouldn't just up and dump her. Getting up to get dressed I headed back out of the cottage and walked back to the pack house to get a change of clothes.

'Yo Matt I can't meet up with you, something is going on with my sister Charles said to me.

'no problem was all I said, I mean what do I tell my best friend and beta that I was more and likely the person that hurt his sister. I couldn't tell him, Charles would kill me since he loved his sister to hell and back and would kill anybody that would harm her. What was I going to do about this. Laying down to think things through when I heard a knock on the door.

"come in" came out muffled from the pillows.

"Darling, I missed you last night what happened." Ashley said sitting next to me.

"oh some Alpha business don't worry." I lied and grabbed her and kissed her neck to keep her from asking any more question.