12. The longest ride

Trust the journey but remember to enjoy the ride 

***

Jennifer POV :

As we enter the car and i could hear the fans still shouting as i waved goodbye and signed a few autograph and ginny , josh and i went inside my limo car as we found anna laying down the seat taking all the space as she didn't notice Ginnifer and josh as i signed to noah to shut up and not tell her as we all sat at the opposite side.

" why would i go to a taxi " i said defensively.

" well you take forever to do anything , i mean changing or saying goodbye " Anna stated refering to the time i took changing my cas she still covers her face with the ice and tissues not noticing ginny nor josh

" i was just asking them about the fashion show so are you going " i said.

" Never , i hate barbie show dolls , i am going to watch a movie or something  " anna said as she still lay down with her heels on the ground and as Ginnifer , noah , josh and i sit in one side.

5 minute of silence as anna was almost asleep.

" Anna could you move so i can sit " i said frustrated.

" i am not going to , i am way too tired " anna said as both josh and Ginnifer chuckle and surprised as they didn't even hear her voice inside.

" Anna " Jennifer said.

" if you are going to tell my dad tell him , i don't really care , i am too exacted to even care " anna said she fall a sleep.

" did you see that " i whispered to ginny.

" tell me what " noah stated.

Anna POV :

I woke up and i was in my PJs in my bed and i rub my eyes as i yawn and my legs still hurts from last night , as i thought what is the hour now and it was 12 am in the morning according to my Iphone. i thought to my self , how is it that the last thing i remember was falling asleep in the limo and who changed my cloth , my dad wouldn't dare too.

I was furious as i ran in the stairs toward the kitchen.

" hold on , why are you running in the stairs " Jennifer said as she was holding her mug in her Pjs  in the kitchen counter and i expected that my dad was still sleeping.

" how dare you " i said as my mouth ran before i could process it.

" what " Jennifer said wondering as she drops her mug.

" change my cloth , didn't you know there was something named privacy " i said in anger.

" calm down , your dad told me too " Jennifer said , frowned. 

" you could have " i stated as i was cut off by a voice from the top of the stairs 

" why is all that yelling from the morning " Ginnifer said.

           I heard Ginnifer voice , i didn't know what to do except for what i did best RUNNING as i went toward the exist of the front door.

" come her anna , you are still wearing you pjs " Jennifer yelled as i didn't really hear anything she said.

i went outside to the front door as i took a second to realise what just happened why was she is Jennifer house 

" hey , sheet girl " a familiar voice called as the voice approached me.

" are you following me or something " Luke said as i get my face high as i sow his face.

" i should ask you the same question , i live here " i said as i point toward the house.

" cool , i came here for vacation in our beach house , so when are you going to thanks mr for autograph " Luke said as he grinned.

" why do i thank you , i must have killed you for yelling with the sheets like that , you got me in trouble with the dark one " i said as  Jennifer opened the door.

" good you are still here , i thought you ran like last time " Jennifer said as she smirked.

" hey Luke " Jennifer continue

" so this is dark the dark one " Luke said as he chuckle. 

" what " Jennifer screamed.  

" never mind him , he is drunk or something " i said as i pushed Jennifer inside.

" so , what is your name , or should i keep calling you smiley sheet girl " luke said , grinning as i just waved goodbye as i closed the door.

we went inside the house as Ginnifer was drinking a mug of coffee as she sat a the table and Jennifer just folded her arms and looked at me with anger written in her face.

" so , when are you going to give me an explanation " Jennifer said.

" when i think of one " i whisper as i run toward the stairs while i was running in the stairs i sow my dad as he puts his hands around my shoulders guiding me downstairs.

" good morning " my dad said as Jennifer approached him and kissed him on the lips "good morning "  Jennifer said.

couldn't they  just say good morning without kissing , every time they do an action they kiss each other , it began to bother me i thought as my dad brought me closer to him and kissed me on my cheeks.

" you look like a cute little family together " Ginnifer said as both Jennifer and my dad CHUCKLE.

" but we aren't " i whisper as my dad glared at me.

" so why was all that shouting for " my dad asked.

" ask your daughter " Jennifer said.

" Anna what did you do now " my dad as he yawn.

" well ask your wife , how could you let her change my cloth " i said furiously as i didn't want any one to see the scars in my body.

vote!

comment!