Part 1

"Sugino-kun! Thanks for being my enemy for today!" I grinned, bumping a fist with him. "Next time again." I tossed him the baseball bat and walked out of the field, only to be greeted by Kayano-chan, Karma-kun and Nagisa-kun. "Hey guys."

"You're so cool, (y/n)-chan! I want to be like you. How are you doing that?" Kayano gushed as she gripped onto Nagisa's shoulder. Nagisa and Karma kept quiet.

Seeing that Karma can become my foe at baseball, I smirked. "Hey red-haired, play baseball with me."

Karma-kun tilted his head. "As much as I'd like to have that, I can't. You'll just lose to somebody like me, tomboy."

Hearing tomboy made me drop a jaw. "Could you repeat that?"

"What? The tomboy part?"

My blood boiled and I couldn't hold my anger in anymore. He started running away, but thanks to my skills being better than him, I caught him by the ear in no time. "Not my precious ear, (y/n)-chan!"

"Next time, call me by my name." I whispered then let go of him.

°·•~

Class 3E's Midterm Exam.

It hadn't been awhile since I joined in here, and I'm glad that I have improved my assassination skills and grades. More importantly, I wasn't very comfortable whenever I sit at the back of the classroom because Karma, who sat beside me, kept pestering me. The good news is that he's not always at school and that today is our examination day. Hope that he won't be my seatmate though.

"I'm nervous for today's exam." Okano-san murmured.

"Don't worry, you'll pass. Trust me," Maehara-san bumped her shoulder and in an instant Okano blushed. I stifled a laugh. These two are so adorable.

But that little happiness of mine didn't last when someone pulled me by the arm and dragged me to a dark corner. "What the."

"Eh? Is (y/n)-chan afraid?" Karma.

I tried composing myself. I was about to scold him for doing that but he pushed me against the wall. "You're just a girl, how could you order me around?" His face was dangerously close to mine, and that wasn't something to be really calm about.

With my uncrushable pride I pushed him off of me. "What, you don't think someone could do that to you?" I'll stand up to my tomboy reputation, as he calls me one. I inched my face closer to him. "Careful, Karma-kun." I blew air on his cheek and that's when he stepped back.

The exam went by without a hitch. The subjects were, I can say, average. Not too hard and not too easy.

I sat in class the next day and for the first time, Karma and I had a staring contest.

"You two should kiss." We tore our gazes away from each other. Bitch-sensei's hands were on her hips and she was looking down on us impatiently. My classmates started looking at the both of us simultaneously, smirking. "If you want it to be less embarrassing then you could go outside."

"No thanks." We answered in unison, glancing away from each other.

I think I know what to expect after school.

°·•~

So I'm currently tied up in a chair, surrounded by some of my classmates. "Well this is interesting." Megu Kataoka had a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Can anybody tell me what the heck is happening here?" I inquired, struggling from the duct tapes. I swear I'd get Terasaka from this.

"You and Karma are interesting." Nakamura-san spoke in such a way that crept me out.

"And what does that have to do with this? I don't know what you mean but if Karma is well involved in this, then he should be here as well—no, it'd be better if I wasn't here and he was the one here."

Nakamura-san cackled. "Oh, you miss him already? You should've told us that sooner."

Isogai-san entered the scene. "But worry no more because your prince charming is here." Karma!? What the heck, he's powerful but to think that he wouldn't be able to handle the boys... "It's hard to restrain him even with all the boys here but good thing Terasaka and his idiotic friends were present."

The red head was placed beside me; in a chair. "Dammit, I'd get you guys after this so you better run for your lives." Karma... he's shaking because of his abundant annoyance. I'd pray for the boys. I have fought with him everyday (except when he skipped school) ever since that baseball day but this guy is stronger than me. It was just my luck when he didn't try to pull a prank on me as vengeance.

Come to think of it, he really didn't prank me. Even if I was a girl, Karma wouldn't think twice of having his revenge, especially because I picked a fight with him. But no, he didn't—

Then I saw it. The thing that made me wanna pee. "Ahhh! A... A flying cockroach!" Karma guffawed as soon as he saw the horrified look on my face. It's too soon for me to think that he will not have his revenge.

"I'm thankful I've researched about your weaknesses!"

"Damn you! I'll get you for this, mark my word!"

Nagisa-kun sighed. "Even though Karma's all tied up his bullying never stops. I wonder how he managed to pull that prank on (y/n)-san in that state." You voiced out my thoughts, Nagisa-kun.

"A-Anyway, before everything turns out from bad to worse," Kurahashi-san clasped her hands. "We just wanted to have a little interview, is all." I peered at her. This better be something useful.

"Are you two somewhat in a relationship?" Sugino-kun inquired. All of them looked like they were gonna listen intently. Even Koro-sensei was eavesdropping. I had to roll my eyes to that.

"Yes," Karma answered but I wasn't shocked unlike everybody was. Koro-sensei started scribbling madly on his notebook. "Enemy relationship." See? There was nothing to worry about.

"Should've known he was gonna say that." Okajima-san murmured. "But aren't you in love with each other?"

"Definitely not." We replied calmly.

"(y/n)-chan, why? Aren't you in love with Karma-kun?" Fuwa-san asked.

"No. Why do you guys keep on insisting that we're in love with each other and yada yada? Karma Akabane is smart and all but his personality and the way he's acting is crooked. To conclude all of your questions, I don't like him. I never did and never will." With all of my might, I ripped off the duct tape. It's probably because of my rage on Karma and my classmates that I managed to do that.