Part 2

“Okay, (y/n) has the chance to shoot three of my tentacles. The prize for her hard work.” Koro-sensei announced. “I will not move. Come, (y/n)-san and shoot.” No one could actually erase the goofy smile on my face, not even Karma. I mean, this chance is a once in a blue moon opportunity! I’m glad I did my best.

As I stood up to walk over Koro-sensei, I had stepped on something you don’t wanna step on. Poop, feces, whatever you want to call it, it’s the same thing. And there is only one culprit to blame...

I was wrong when I said that no one could erase the smile on my face. I scowled at Karma who had an innocent look on his face, even whistling. This guy... I wanna kill him! My bloodlust is on its max!

“What are you looking at, (y/n)-chan?” He queried mockingly.

I opened my mouth to retort but Koro-sensei cleared his throat. “Karma-kun, (y/n)-san, I want to talk to the both of you outside.” I glared at Karma. This is all his fault! If Koro-sensei wasn’t here I had already beaten up Karma! In my mind, that is. We followed Koro-sensei who made squishy noises with his tentacles; it annoyed me a lot.

“Karma-kun, what did you do to (y/n)-san?” Koro-sensei asked calmly, though I could sense the anger in his voice. His body became red, one that indicated that he was furious. That’s the way, Koro-sensei. Punish him!

Karma pulled out an anti-sensei knife and attempted to stab Koro-sensei. In that case, I shall join in the party and try to kill Koro-sensei while he’s lecturing Karma. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Isn’t it wrong to accuse someone without any evidences?”

“And who do you think is the one who pranked me? Nagisa-kun? Are you sh*tting me?” I shot back.

“Search me. Nagisa-kun isn’t the only student in the room.” He replied, still looking at Koro-sensei who evaded all our attacks with his Mach 20 speed. Dammit, why is he so fast?!

“Calm down, (y/n)-san. We can talk this out—”

“No. This person doesn’t know when and how to apologize. I’ll have to make him do so.”

“It’s not like you can make me, you little cheeky brat.”

“See? You admitted that you were the culprit.”

“I didn’t say I was the one—”

“The both of you shut up!” Koro-sensei bellowed, his whole face turning black. He was very infuriated... and his face was enough to stop Karma and I from arguing. “I said let’s talk about it calmly.” When he saw the terrified look on our faces, he went back to his yellow color and Karma and I glared at each other, yet again.

“How about this, (y/n)-san, go back to the classroom. I’m gonna have to punish the red haired devil over here.” Koro-sensei added, a grin on his face while one of his... well... fingers was pointed up, like what he always did when he wanted to prove something. That was enough for me to grin and nod.

“Wait! I’m innocent. This is unfair.” Karma was about to follow me but Koro-sensei’s tentacles prevented him from moving. I stuck my tongue out at him. I knew that he was gonna get back at me within this day, but I just have to be cautious so that I don’t get into trouble. I sashayed back to the classroom with everybody not noticing because they were chattering around, grinning triumphantly as I slumped down on my chair and crossed my legs.

“Hey. How’d it go?” Terasaka-san asked.

I tossed my (h/c) hair behind my shoulder smugly. “Very well. Karma was like a puppy that was thrown out of the house.”