Mistakes Are Meant To Happen

Thanks for the positive reviews 😊 I'm glad people are enjoying this! I do have a bit prewritten now so should be able to upload inbetween revision but if there's anything in particular you want to see happen message me or leave a review 😊😊

Jacob kept his arms around her waist as she let her hands fall from his neck. She trailed them down his back and across his arms until they pressed to his chest.

She broke away from his lips and caught her breath. Jacob raised a hand and tucked her hair back behind her ear. A small smile passed her lips but he saw it.

"I need to go..." He knew he should have expected it but for some reason he'd hoped she wouldn't be like that.

Connie stepped back slightly still watching him. Jacob dropped his hands to his side with a sigh. "I have to get home, get Grace sorted-" "Course you do, go don't let me keep you."

She rolled her eyes moving back to him again as her lips came crashing down onto his. Jacob kissed her back with just as much passion. This time when she broke apart from his lips she shook her head rolling her eyes. "Always did assume you knew everything-" "What's that supposed to mean?"

Connie stepped back from him as she ran a hand through her hair. "It means you better be at mine by 7 or we'll have a problem." Jacob watched as Connie turned down the corridor and walked away without another word.

By the time Connie made it home thoughts flooded her head. This is stupid. You could lose Grace again. Despite all the things that kept coming into her head, all the reasons why she shouldn't do this she didn't stop it.

"Behave yourself tonight please Grace, I'll pick you up tomorrow after school-" "Why'd I have to go Mum? Can't we just stay in tonight." Connie smiled as Grace picked up her bag. "I promise tomorrow we will, tonight I've got some work I need to finish sweet heart. I love you-" "Yeah, love you too Mum."

As soon as Grace had gone Connie closed the door and leant against it for a few seconds. She was barely in the living room for five minutes before the door knocked.

That's when it sunk in what she was doing. She was lying to Grace just so she could sleep with Jacob tonight. But that's not it is it? It wasn't just sleeping with him... If she did this, there'd be no denying her feelings but she kind of didn't want to lie to him anymore.

Connie opened the door deciding all of that could wait. Right now there was only one thing on her mind. "So then sweet cheeks, want to explain why I had to be here-" "I don't think I need to..."

Jacob stepped inside but Connie didn't step out of his way. Instead he came face to face with her and didn't hesitate in leaning down to kiss her.

Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his neck as he let his hands slip down her waist until they rested on her thighs. Jacob lifted her up before kicking the front door closed behind him.

Connie's legs went around his waist as he carried her through to the living room. She shook her head as she moaned against his lips. "Take me upstairs..." Their eyes were on each other but he didn't need her to tell him twice.

They made it upstairs before Connie dropped her legs and pushed her hands into his jacket. He let his arms fall from her body so that she could take his jacket off. It fell to the floor before he moved his hands back to her waist while she pushed her hands to his chest.

Jacob moved his hands to her chest and began working on the buttons of her blouse letting it slowly fall open a little more each time. His fingers brushed against the skin of her stomach making her breath catch in her throat.