The Dark Side Chapter 1

*I CREATED THIS STORY SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY IDEAS FROM ME*

Enjoy~ Kennedy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dark Side Chapter 1

Annabelle's Pov:

I raced down the hallways of school in a hurry, not wanting to be late for class. I ran down the hallway with my long red hair flying behind me.

I gripped onto my books as I lightly jogged to the door of my first class. I stood on my tippie toes as I peaked in the window of the door. Seeing as I was short.

I saw everyone sitting down looking bored as the teacher rambled on about the American Revolution. I stood flat on my feet as I opened the door.

Immediately all eyes were on me. "Late to class Mrs. Smith," Mrs. Johnson spoke. "I am so sorry Mrs. Johnson. It won't happen again," I said.

Mrs. Johnson stayed silent as she thought for a minute. She sighed and nodded. "You got your self a warning. Next time there will be a consequence," She said.

"Will do," I said. I quickly made it to my seat, careful not to trip over the backpacks that were in the middle of the walk way.

I sat down at my desk and quickly got out a pencil to take notes. I felt a nudge against my leg. I looked up to see my one and only best friend, smirking.

Ashlyn was miss popular. She didn't exactly hang out with the populars of the school but she was gorgeous and had an amazing figure.

All the guys practically drool over her but she pays no attention to them. I don't even know why she would want to hang out with me.

She had the curves, the long brown hair, and blue eyes. She was taller than me by a few inches. We are so much alike except on one thing.

She is is defiantly not a goody two shoes.

"Late for the first time in what? Ever," She joked. "What happened? Annabelle is never late," she teased. "My mother was lecturing me again," I sighed.

"Sorry," she laughed. "Miss Davis. No talking in my class," Mrs. Johnson scolded. "I wasn't talking Mrs. Johnson," Ashlyn smiled.

Mrs. Johnson sighed and rubbed her temples. "Your off with a warning," She said. "Good to know," Ashlyn said.

Mrs. Johnson shook her head and went back to grading papers. "What do you say I take you out tonight?" Ashlyn asked.

I looked up from my papers and up at her. I raised an eyebrow and said, "Do you not know me?" "Oh come on Annabelle lighten up for one night. What could go wrong?" She smirked.

"Ashlyn no. You know how I am. I have homework and I am not going with you to a club and see you get drunk," I said.

"It's not a club. It's a new bar I found," she smiled. "Still," I said.

"I promise I won't this time," she pleaded. I shook my head before returning to my paper.

"Suit your self," she shrugged and went back to doing what ever she does in class. I sighed as I finished up my notes.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Soon the end of the day came and all the high school students came running out the doors to be home. I took my time packing up seeing there was no rush.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the door. I waved goodbye to Mr. Roush before exiting the classroom.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the empty school hallways.

The only sound you could hear were the squeaking of the flooring as I walked.

I walked down the flight of stairs that led outside. I opened the door and was met face to face with Ashlyn. "No," I said.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Well hello to you too." I chuckled and walked along the sidewalk with my books clutched to my chest.

"Just one night. I promise it will be a small bar. You don't have to drink and I promise I won't get drunk. Let loose tonight. It's Friday night," she begged.

"It's Friday already?" I asked surprised as I didn't know it was the end of the week.

"Yes. See you are too involved with school. One night out wouldn't hurt you," she continue to beg. I sighed and stopped walking.

She looked at me as she pulled on my arm. "Please?" She practically begged. "One night?" I asked a bit unsure. "Yes! One night that's it," she said.

"And you promise you won't get drunk? Nothing regretful will happen or anything that I don't want to get involved with?" I asked. "Yes I promise," she grinned. I sighed and thought for a moment before nodding.

"Yes! I'll pick you up at seven," she gave me a hug before running to her car. "Make sure to dress hot!" She yelled over her shoulder.

Oh what did I get myself into?

A/n: The first chapter of The Dark Side! This story will be coming soon when I get the chance to officially write it! Check out my Polyvore for when outfits come. Same name as on here! I hope you all enjoy this story<3