The Dark Side Chapter 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We rode in between cars down the rode. My eyes were squeezed shut as my arms were wrapped securely around him. My head was rested on his back.

I felt like dying. I felt like I was going to die. Here I am, on the back of a motorcycle with some man I did not know. It wasn't like I had a say in this. He took me out here and look where I am now.

On a motorcycle with the biggest bad boy in town. Ashlyn told me many things about him this past weekend. I couldn't get her to stop talking about it when I really wanted her too.

I peeked over his shoulder to look at him. His lips were pressed in a firm line as he stared straight ahead. His eyebrows were furrowed together and his eyes were covered from his dark glasses. From the looks of it, he seemed to be deep in thought.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me for just a second before looking ahead. "What?" He asked. I shook my head and awkwardly looked away.

I looked around at my surroundings to see an unfamiliar town. "Where are we?" I asked. "Channington," he replied.

"Where?" I raised an eyebrow. "Channington. It's about ten miles away from Cheshire," he said. I nodded and it fell silent. A bit of an awkward one.

He wasn't much of a talker either. I sighed and squirmed in my seat. "How do you know me?" I asked. He smirked and looked over at me then ahead. "That's for me to know and for you to find out," he said.

I nodded and looked down. We pulled up in front of the woods. It was foggy out here and it didn't seem too comforting. The sun was barely shinning through the clouds. The crows squawked and flew into the trees. Fog covered over the horizons.

He kicked the kick stand of his bike and jumped off. I swung my legs over and stood straight up. I fixed my skirt and looked up to find him already walking.

"What a gentleman," I muttered under my breath so he wouldn't hear. I followed after him through the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked.

I stepped over a branch and jogged up to him. "Somewhere," he said. "That doesn't give me much information," I snapped. "Some guy," I muttered. I looked down as I walked not really paying much attention.

I gasped as I felt my back hit a tree and a strong body press against me. There was no space between our bodies. His body over towered my small fragile little one.

My arms were pinned above my head. Harry's lips lingered by my ear. His hot breath hitting against my neck, sending shivers through my body.

His smirk never left his lips. Fear ran through me as I struggled to be set loose but it was no use.

"Babe. You ask too many question," his husky voice whispered. I felt like a prey. Waiting to be killed by the predator. I sensed danger from this man.

The danger that you need to stay away. He was the kind of guy who was trouble.

His hips pressed into mine as his lips still lingered near my ear. "What do you want for me?" I whimpered. He pulled back with a smug smile. His face inches away from mine.

His eyes narrowed a little to create some kind of suspicious look. "That's a simple question babe," he said. He placed his lips near my ear again. The smirk still playing on his lips.

"You," his husky voice echoed through my ears. My heart dropped as fear ran through my body. The corner of his lips turned upward for a quick second before it disappeared.