The Dark Side Chapter 14

You'd think that I am the good girl he'd want nothing to do with me. Someone like him who is the opposite of myself. The way he acts and talks around me makes me curious to know why he wants me. I'm nothing like him but something about him draws me to him just like I draw to him. He has the tattoos, piercings, the bad boy image but underneath everything, he has a story. A story I want to know.

Fingers snapped in front of me causing me to blink a few times and look up at the person with great surprise. Ashlyn's eyes stared back at me with exhaustion and confusion. "It's about time you aren't day dreaming," she muttered. My hands were balled in a fist as I rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry. I've been busy," I said. My eyes met Ashlyn's again.

Ashlyn nodded. "I see," she said. "Can I borrow your history homework?" She asked after a moment. My eyes widen in realization. "What?" She asked as she noticed my sudden mood of change. I rolled my head back and groaned. "I didn't do it yet. I forgot about it," I sighed. "Annabelle forgot to do her homework?" She gasp. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I made my way to my desk and sat down.

I pulled out my history textbook with the questions and a notebook. "You are lucky I have done two questions already," Ashlyn said. "I don't need them," I muttered under my breath. "What happened to you this past week?" She asked. "You've been gone," she added. She sat down on my desk and crossed her legs. I looked up at her for a quick second before looking down in my textbook. "I see you don't want to talk," she said.

"Look," I set my pencil down and looked up at her, "Ashlyn. I need to finish up my homework so can you sit down and work on it with me or you can quit talking." Her eyes widen. "Exactly," I muttered annoyed. There was a loud engine outside my window. My face broke out in a smile. I stood up before I walked to the window and pulled back the white curtain. Harry rode in on his motorcycle and parked out front. I bit my lip from smiling any wider. I couldn't be anymore happier to see him.

He shook his curls and pushed them back. His green eyes scanned my house before his eyes met mine and his face broke out in a smile. His smile was replace with a smirk. He nodded his head for me to come down and meet him out front. I stepped away from the curtain and turned around to face an unsatisfied looking Ashlyn.

"Where are you going now?" She asked. "Out," I said. "What about your homework?" she asked. "I can finish it later. I need to get going," I said as I gathered my bag and phone. I made sure to grab Harry's sketchbook. I've always kept it with me. He doesn't know I still have it.

A hand stopped me from leaving. "Annabelle," Ashlyn spoke softly. I slowly turned around and looked at her. "Please don't tell me you are leaving to go to him," she scoffed in disgust. "He has a name," I said. "Now let go," I shook her arm off. She looked at me with surprise eyes.

"I can't believe you are leaving to him," she spoke with bitterness. "He is not what you think Ashlyn. He has a heart," I said. "I'm sure the bad boy has a heart," she sarcastically said, "He only wants to get in your pants Annabelle. You're nothing but a toy to him. He has no heart." "How dare you? You can't judge someone you don't know. He is nothing how you describe him," I said. "But I know more about him then you ever do," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye Ashlyn," I said as I made my way to the window. "Go ahead. Have your heart broken by an ass who only wants you for his own needs," she yelled. I stopped in my spot and turned around. "Maybe I should. Let him use me all he wants," I yelled. "He already manipulated you by giving you that hickey in the hallway at school! The next thing you know, he will have you pinned against the wall and take away the only thing you have left! Something that is special," She yelled with clench fist. "And I will enjoy it," I said through gritted teeth.

Her eyes widen for a second before she frowned. "What happened to you? What happened to the innocent girl I knew?" She whispered. "You always told me to live life Ashlyn and that is what I'm doing. Living life," I said as my gaze dropped to the floor. "Not like this," she shook her head. "Go ahead but when your heart is broken, don't come crawling back to me. I don't want to see my best friend torn when I've already warned her," she frowned. "Gladly," I snapped.

I turned around and crawled through the window. I ran across the rooftop and climbed down a tree that was at the end of the house. Harry waited for me by his motorcycle like he said. I ran to him and jumped in his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist as his hands rested on my bum. My hands were pressed against his hard chest. His chest moved up and down from his breathing.

"Hello babe," he murmured in my neck. He gave my neck a soft kiss. My arms gripped onto his tattooed arms as I trailed small kisses along his jawline. I kissed up to his ear and pulled back slightly to whisper in his ear. "Did you miss me?" He looked at me in the eyes. His eyes darken with lust. "More than you know," he said. My face broke out in another smile. "I want to take you somewhere. Somewhere special," he said, "A place where no one knows about." "I feel special," I smiled. He winked and set me down.

He swung his legs over the bike and sat down. I swung my legs over and sat down behind him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and lifted my legs off the ground. "Hold right babe," he looked over his shoulder before looking ahead. He twisted the handle of the motorcycle and it roared loudly.

My front door swung open to reveal my furious parents and a displeased Ashlyn. "Annabelle!" My father shouted. Harry looked over at the three people and smirked. His green eyes sparkled with satisfaction. My father looked at Harry with so much hatred and Harry could see it too. I waved to my parents before telling Harry to go.

He pushed off with his feet and we began riding down the rode. Leaving a furious group of people behind. I couldn't help but feel a bit mischievous and proud. I felt free. I looked over at Harry with a smile playing upon my lips. I felt like a new person.

My heart rapidly beaten from his touch and I knew something sparked inside of me. He has created a big affect on me just by looking at him. I knew I cared for him more than I thought I did but did he feel the same?

A/n: Sorry for the late update! Merry Christmas everyone!! Next update should be up soon! Next chapter will be longer. How is everyone's Christmas so far? Mine is good.

Where do you think Harry is taking Annabelle? Is it going to end well or bad?