The Dark Side Chapter 24

I was thrown onto a metal chair and my back hitting the behind of the chair. I moaned out in pain and tried to rub my back, but realized my hands were tied tight. The black bag was still over my head, I could see through the tiny holes of the stitching to see only the light. "Hello!" I yelled. "Putting a bag over someone's head is really dangerous and I advise for you to take it off." There was no reply and I groaned in annoyance.

There was slow footsteps, that sounded like heels, walking towards me then, a door opened and closed. "Annabelle Smith. Just the girl I wanted to see," a feminine voice spoke. "Look here. . . Get me out of here. Why am I here? I could be bowling right now," I said. "That's all you care about? You were kidnapped and you care about bowling? You must be more stupid than I thought," the young women said. "Will you at least take off this black bag off of my head? It is suffocating me," I snarled.

The bag was pulled off of my head (harshly in my opinion) and the lights blinded me for a moment until I blinked a few times to adjust to it. I was in a room that was surrounded by dusty mirrors and old operating tables. The floor was concrete and had cracks running through it. A single light hung on the ceiling and it was dirty, making it minimum light. Mold was stuck between the cracks of the floor.

"You need to clean up a bit," I mumbled. A hard slap sent my head flipping to the left. "Ow! What was that for?" I grumbled. "Will you quit talking?" she asked. I looked in the reflection of the mirror to see the same girl that came to my house that one time except, she wore a different mask and this time she held a gun in her jeans.

"Please don't kill me," I gasp, eyeing the gun. "Why should I?" she asked with a sly smirk. "Oh. . . I don't know. . . Maybe because I'm young, have a good education, and haven't done anything to you!" I exclaimed. Her smirk faded into a scowl. "We are not going to talk about that. We need to discuss something," she said. "What is there to discuss? I do not know you," I said. "Oh," she chuckled humorously, "you know me more than you think you do." I looked at her in confusion.

"Anyways," she cleared her throat. "What did I say about Harry? You haven't taken my advice." "Are you his crazy ex-girlfriend or something? Look, Harry and I aren't even dating. He hasn't properly asked me to be his girlfriend. Hell, he hasn't even taken me out on a date, yet. Please don't kill me or torture me over him," I spoke with honesty. "Who said I was going to do those things?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, there is a gun in your jeans and there is an old operating table that looks like one in those horror films," I said.

"Just don't piss me off then we will be okay," she spat. "I can work with that," I said. "But please let me go. I'm innocent." "No you aren't," she growled. "What?" I questioned. "Being around Harry means you're not innocent or you will lose your innocence," she said. "Why does this all lead to Harry? Is that why I am here?" I asked. "Do not ask questions. I am the one who will ask the questions," she said. "I know the things that you do with Harry. I know everything that happened between you two."

My eyes widen. "You know everything?" I question. My mind wandered off to the night where I lost my virtue to Harry. She growled and pulled out her gun, turning off the safety and pointing it at me. I gulped and fell off of the chair. "If you ask another question, I will not be afraid to shoot you in the leg. Do you understand?" I vigorously nodded in fear. She turned her gun and shot right by my leg, nearly missing my leg. I screamed and backed away. "I swear. I will shoot you in your leg if you ask another question. Do not piss me off, got it?" "Yes! Yes! I understand. I'm so sorry," I cried out.

She grinned and nodded. "Great. Now, I have a question," she said. I whimpered and nodded. "Why didn't Harry come to you before the night of the bar you went to with your friend?" she asked. I wanted to ask her how she knew but I knew better than to ask so I kept my mouth shut. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," I sobbed. "Don't lie!" She screamed, pointing the gun at me again.

"Please! Don't shoot! I really don't know what you're talking about. I only met him at the bar because he caused a big scene and he came to me first. I've never met him before until then. I swear! Please don't shoot me," I pleaded. She thought about what I said before sending me a glare. "You're lying," she spat. I shook my head.

"I promise I'm not! I never knew who he was before. I was too busy on my studies so I could get into a great university. That was until I met him," I explained with fear. "Ask anyone! Even ask the jocks at my school who I would always tutor; ask my parents; or my best friend, Ashlyn. Ask anyone! I was oblivious to who he was," I cried. "Things just happened with him but unfortunately those things aren't good!" "Why don't you listen to the people around you to stay away from him?" she asked.

"I don't know! Maybe because I'm a stupid teen who fell in love," I confessed. "Why do you love him? Does he love you?" she curiously asked. "Something happened and I just fell in love once I got to know some of the real him," I said, my voice was shaking. "Does he love you?" she asked again. I kept my mouth closed as my lip quivered. "I said does he love you?!" she screamed. She pointed the gun at my leg and I screamed in fright. "Yes! That is what he told me. He said he was in love with me," I sobbed.

Her eyes went wide as she dropped the heavy black gun by my foot as she covered her mask mouth hole. I closed my mouth to stop the sounds escaping but tears continued to fall from my eyes. My whole body shook in fear.

Sadness and hurt were evident in her eyes. It took me by surprise but I didn't dare question it. I didn't want to risk being shot. In the eye hole of the mask, I saw her eyes water. Instead of saying anything, she ran out of the room and out of the rusty metal door.

I was left alone in the room to my frighten thoughts. I didn't know where I was being held hostage and all I wanted was Harry to be with me so he could protect me but I don't even think he knew where I was being held. I just hope I will not be killed and I hope to find out who this women was and how she knew who I was.

A/n: I have an update in! I hope it was good. It was just a little filler since I'm trying to update. I have school on Thursday and I have a lot to focus on, so beware of minimum updates!