The Dark Side Chapter 17

*Important authors note*

The Dark Side Chapter 17

The door closed quietly without a sound to be heard. I let out a soft sigh as I turned around only to be faced with an anger expression on my parent's face. My eyes widen in surprise to see them here at this time of the morning. "Hi," I nervously chuckled. My father stood with his arms acrossed his chest. My mum did too. They both looked at me in so much rage that it looked like they could burst at any second.

"Upstairs now. You are in so much trouble. For the rest if your time you live here, you will be under our super vision. I do not want to see you with that young man again," my father demanded. I nodded. "And you will not have your phone neither your desktop for a month. I swear young lady, If I see you near that punk-kid again there will be a punishment," he finished. "Ok," I sighed. "Upstairs now," my mum demanded. I walked past the two angered parents before making my way up the spiral staircase. I walked down the long empty hallway till I reached my room. My hand gripped the doorknob and twisted it before pushing it open. I walked in and slammed the door shut behind me. My back was pressed up to my door before I slid down and sat on the floor in exhaustion. My whole body was tried and sore.

After a moment, I stood up and walked over to my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes. Letting sleep take over me.

~*~*~*~*~

I was woken up with wind blowing at me, sending chills up my spine. I opened my eyes to see the window wide opened and the curtains pushed back. The wind blew in making the room cold. I stood up and went to close the window before laying back down. The blanket was pulled over me as I cuddled in with myself. I was looking out the window to see it was cloudy and windy.

I looked at my phone that was on the side table. I grabbed it to see I had no text or calls from Harry. My heart dropped a little but I pushed the thought away from me. I set my phone back down and stood up. I walked out of my room as quiet as possible. There was no sound as I quickly made my way down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see a note taped to the fridge. I picked up the small yellow sticky note.

Annabelle,

We have left to work. Ashlyn will be over at noon to keep an eye on you. Left overs are in the fridge.

Mum Xx

I crumpled the small note away and tossed it in the open trash can. The white fridge stood at the back of the kitchen. I walked to it and opened the doors. There was white Chinese cartons with red writing. I pulled out the boxes and placed them in the micro wave to cook. The timer was set to two minute.

I looked over at the time only to see it was one o'clock. An hour later than Ashlyn was suppose to be here. A mischievous smile formed across my lips as I ran to the door to see maybe Harry's motorcycle was here. Sadly, as I looked through the peep hole his bike was no where in sight. I frowned as I made my way back to the kitchen to grab my food out of the microwave.

As I entered the kitchen, I was met with a disapproving look across Ashlyn's face. I jumped in fright at her sudden appearance. "Ashlyn?" I asked. Her arms were folded across her chest as she glared down at me. Her long blonde hair fell in front if her bright blue eyes. "You have got to be kidding me," she snarled. "What the hell is your problem?" She snapped. My eyes widen as I stepped back. "What has this boy done to you? If only you knew what he was capable of," she muttered. "What?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nothing." "I'm sorry," I whispered. I hung my head in shame. "I was foolish and I let a boy pull me away from our friendship. I was so caught up in the moment," I spoke in honesty.

She raised an eyebrow at me but stuck her head up. I sighed and asked, "What else do you want me to say?" "Do you know how much you made your parents, myself, and the whole town worried! You ran off with a tattoo covered bad boy! He has been arrested before. Everyone was worried about you," she scowl. "No one knows his story," I defended with a whisper. "And you do?" She chuckled humorously. I bit my lip as I had no response. "Exactly," she seethed. "I'm sorry," I murmured. "You are messed up, horrible, rude, dirtbag," she said. I nodded in shame. "But.." She paused. I looked up at her. A smile formed across her lips. "I still love you my best friend," she said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me back.