Delicious Night

Eleventh

+++

*Guys this story will be a bit mature :)*

+++

"I want a guy who can make this night the night I will never forget."

Her words zapped like an electric shock straight to his groin. The brown of her eyes gleamed, the passionate curve of her lips seduced him.

They walk across the room, her mouth covering his in an urgent, her tongue wandered inside his mouth, teeth and lips. Every sense of her surged, she was drowned in the taste, touch and smell of a man's sweet perfection.

His mouth devoured her throat, leaving a trail of cold, wet sensation. He reached for her dress' neckline, pulling it down, revealing her breasts that await his kneading caresses. He slithered his tongue to the first mound, then the next, while groaning with a pure male's satisfaction.

Half dazed, she can barely recognize his long arm that snaked its way around her back, the other lifting her thigh. The heat of his palms swept over her skin, she might burst into flames. She was pulled towards him, wanting. She opened her legs and wrapped him tight. He embraced them with unstoppable desire.

It was erotically invasive.

This time, her fingers curled on his collar, down the buttons of his shirt. The curvature of her lips made its way downward, opened, and his massive chest appeared. She licked him, every part of his tough abdomen, making them moan.

Now is the time.

She went back to his throat. She tried to push him against the wall, leaned. Her fingers played the sensitive spot on his ears. Her mouth, her teeth went on his neck, veins particularly.

Her fangs suck.

Delicious.

+++

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment if you liked this story. Hahahaha! Lots of love,

-junellogist