Epilogue

Twentieth

+++

*Please don't read this further because there'll be revelations here or some sort of spoilers; or you might misunderstand them in some ways. I just want you to enjoy the stories first and would want to know what happens to them in the end. Thank you!*

I just want to tell you there's a possibility that the girl had ended her struggle against herself. But unfortunately, on the second story, she really had ended. I just used the prefix "he" for her own preference.

Of course! His/her sister. She was kidnapped by a mysterious member of a syndicate who sells children's vital organs to gain so much wealth illegally. Fortunately, just before she was hauled inside the red van, nearby concerned people had helped bravely. She was happy that she's safe but her world changed when she discovered about what happened in her supposed to be home.

She bravely faced the life ahead and married a guy of her dreams and had a three child, the first grew into a hardworking girl of 16. But, in the middle of the problem they fight together, you can say her husband had cut her tongue. Surely, she'd learn to control. You can't still blame her; she was blinded by grief.

Who's lucky is her daughter, who really wanted to meet her idol. No, the love of her life and everything. But she had no money and she wasn't allowed that's why envy almost broke her heart; well, not literally. If she was able to come there, she would have suffered the bitter end too, like her friends.

Maybe you already got some hint about the 16-year-old daughter right? No? She loved a guy who didn't love her back, who loves different woman.

I admit that guy was hot, muscled, a hunk. But only those became bait that hooked a vampire's seduction close to him. At least, he enjoyed an erotic death, didn't he?

That 16-year-old daughter cried her heart out when she learned the 'unexplainable death' but found a warm cradle inside a nerd who felt just the same way (I mean, about loving someone who can't love them back).

You might think that, that girl, who dumped the guy, was picky or choosy or sassy or everything you want to call her just because of that rude throwing-away-the-bouquet scene.

Don't judge the book by its cover. She was suffering nightmares that seemed real back then and loving him would mean risk; or shame. She had no idea that the guy who loved him will return, but not in the way she expected.

Isn't it creepy? You sacrificed the man you love to protect him from your nightmares but he ended up turning into one?

Believe me when I say she once became insane because of that. Thinking that every time she moved, someone's watching her. Every time she walks; someone's chasing her that made her run uselessly for her dear life. But, she's a real fighter that she survived that and had a simple family with a husband and loving daughter.

Wait, I remember again something about the nerd and the 16-year-old girl. (Sometimes I ask myself why I didn't give them... names.) The nerd's father is somewhat wrong about his advice, or maybe he forgot to add something. The lovers pushed it too, very, much, hard that they almost became parents. Too immoral they judged the result and made that decision.

If you can recall, the name Angel? The once-insane-woman's daughter? Who would have thought that the nightmares start to pass from her to her daughter?

After all, she also started with the fluffy ones before. I imagine that being, smirking mischievously as the two girls exit the riverbank. Gives me creeps last night, really.

Lastly, the last. (Hahaha! Okay not funny.) He opened the door and saw the abyss of ruins and remains of the city. Smoke's drifting and suffocating. He felt nothing as he closed the door again, except the icy cold fingers that tapped his shoulder.