Shy Reader

I was planning to make this a Jealous Chiba chapter but instead another Shy Reader Chapter.

My mom showed my drawing infront of her close co-workers ;-;

EVEN THE SKETCHES

WHY

THE

SKETCHES

AND THE PLANNING OF MY OC, IT'S EMBARRASING

HEEEELP

~

"Minna-san! We're required to perform in one group, and the venue of performance will be at the auditorium! Me and Megu decided to get a band! Now, who's the lead si--" Okano rose and pointed at me.

"(Y/N)-chan can sing well! She also plays the bass whenever she has the time!" Okano hurriedly said.

"O-Oi! My voice is not good and I don't play the bass..." I mumbled and Karma coughed.

"Neh~ Then what's this?" He held my baby, bass-chan. TT_TT, why?!

"U-Uh... That's mine." I mumbled low enough.

"Ehhhh~ Then what are you gonna do with it?"

"I-I'm going to bring it at a music shop to get it tuned and replaced by strings." I muttered.

"Neh, Isogai! List me up as a singer!"

"Me too!" Maehara said.

"Nagisa too! And Kayano!"

*timeskipssuuuuu*

"How about we make our own so--" I cut Isogai off by giving him a folder.

"That has the step by step procedure for  all of the instruments. Chords, tabs, rhythm for the drums, and the notes for the lyrics." Okano said and left.

"E-Etou... Asano and I go to the same studio to practice therefore, I knew beforehand about this performance." I tapped both of my fingers on each other while looking down.

"That's great now let's practice! Do you know a place where you can practice?" I nodded and led them to my house. I opened the backyard and there it was. A guitar both for rhythm and lead, a keyboard, and drums.

"C'mon."

~

"Please welcome, 3-E!"

"Konnichiwa, minna-san! We are the 3-E Megu n Utatan, and we're going to perform our original song! It's called Question so let's start!"

~

"That was great!" You smiled at Okano who was giving you a thumbs up.

"(Y/N)-san."

"Hai?" You jumped a little bit and to your back, you see a smiling Chiba.

"Nice song. Let's go out sometimes."