Movie Date

You and Chiba ish married here!

~

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm home." Chiba sighed, as he drops his T-square on the coffee table, and walked over to the wide living room which was now built with blankets, pillows, empty tubs of icecream, opened and unopened chips, and a water jug. You were under the pile of blankets, the 42" TV playing your favorite movie, (insertfavoritemovie). You scooped another spoonful of icecream, and stuffed it in your mouth.

Chiba smiled, and went beside you.

"Nice movie. What are you doing early today? I thought you had an emergency." He frowned, and your (eyecolor) eyes looked at him.

"Boss called it a day. I decided to do this. Welcome home, by the way." You grinned and kissed him on the lips, and returned to your movie.

"Mhm." He shared the warmth of the blankets by going under it and wrapping it around both of you. He reached for some chips and started watching too.

"Movie date, right?" You asked, as you throw the empty tub of icecream in a trashcan near you.

"Of course."

~

Ayeee

So much fluffiness

But...

600 reads?! Wow, thank you so muuuuch! *hugs*

This chapter goes to bea-chan07

Thank you for your niceness! (Uy! Salamat ah! Malapit lang pala tayo hahahaha mga less than two hours, nandyan na ko sa probinsya mo, kapag walang traffic nga lang)