Sad Song

Fragile_Promises here it is!

The last chappie of this bookie and we'll move on to a new book, more like a continuation of this one :) See ya at the new book!

~

We can totally say that Chiba and you were jigsaw pieces, when combined-- perfectly perfect for each other.

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

"I'm so sorry..." Chiba hugged you, as your cries were stiffled by pressing your face to his clothed chest.

"I can't even imagine how... How I'm going to continue without you." You said, and he smiled.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). I'll build your heart again." He said.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

"This is beautiful, Chiba." You intertwined your hand with your fiancé's, as you both stared at the stars dancing on the black night sky.

"I wish we could stay like this."

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

"Please do say your vows."

"Chiba, the boy who noticed me as who I am. I don't know what or how to feel without you. Without you, I feel broke like the half of a whole. Because without you... I'm nothing." You smiled, holding Chiba's hands.

"I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!" Nakamura pretended to sob loudly as all of the audience stiffled a laugh.

"Wait 'til the honeymoon."

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes upon the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge.

"You can do it mom!" Your knees wavered at the sight of the edge, as you prepare yourself for your 50 feet bungee jump.

"Come on (childname), don't scare your mother like that." Chiba said, as he puts on his harness like a god he is.

"One."

"Two." Intertwined hands

"Three-- CHIBAAAA I REGRET THIIIS!" Your fears are conquered.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

"Moon gazing! Moon gazing!" Your child ran to the empty field in the 3-E campus.

"(childname)!" You called, as your child runs.

"Don't be afraid. Besides, what's important is that you look beautiful under the moonlight, and I don't want to close my eyes."

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

"Chiba... Hug please." Your mom's coffin was raised slowly into the dug pit, as you cry while Chiba comforts you.

"Thank you... You make me feel not broken."

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

"I wouldn't mind spending it by your side!" You sang to your child as he/she claps in amusement as Chiba smiles.

It's the only thing he wants to hear.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

"Mom! My boyfriend/girlfriend's coming over today!" Your child as you nodded, serving the apple pie.

"Apple pie." Chiba grabbed a slice, biting on it.

"That's not for you." You frowned but laughed as soon he pouts.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

"I swear, they're the best parents ever. Both are jigsaw pieces, when combined-- perfectly perfect for each other." Your child smiled at your coffins as slides of you and Chiba were shown on the screen, smiling so happily as if it was the day that you said yes to the man you truly love.

~

Hope you enjoyed the suprise last chappie :)

I completely lied about updating on Sunday but determination came through me

And rehab is done! I am back to my old self

Stay happy and bean bean beanie bean nienie

-seaweedbeansprout