Mute

Ochibi (AKA iiMeroChihiroX )'s request!

~

Your voice was the only thing that Chiba miss. You were a very great singer.

But unfortunately, you stopped going to school in the middle of the term. You got into an accident, and then lost your voice.

Chiba wondered were you are and visited you with your favorite food and notes, and then found out you can't speak anymore.

He was your support, and he understood you very well. With that bond, you two became closer, and eventually got together.

While hanging out in Chiba's house, you were watching a movie while resting your head on his chest as his strong arms wrapped around your body.

You can feel the magic between you, filling your heart with fluffy feelings that of course, can't stop you from smiling.

"(Y/N)-chan?" He murmured in your hair.

"Yes?" You used sign language and he kissed the top of your head.

"I..." You turned your body to see his face.

You were sad by the fact Chiba was crying. You quickly wiped away his tears.

"What happened?" You used your hands once again to communicate and he opened his mouth to speak but then closed it.

"I miss your voice." He mumbled, and you smiled.

"Don't worry." You sign-languaged again to him, and he sighed.

"How can I not worry?" He sighed, and you wiped his tears away.

"Because I can speak again."

~

JULY 14

BUTDAY

AHHHHHHHH

BUTDAY OF SEABEAN