Awakening

(Most of this story WILL be done in Wraith's P.O.V.)

Memory restore - 70%

Recharge - 90%

Damage - 1%

Recharge - Deactivated.

I awoke quickly asking blindly, "What happened, status report?"

I opened my eyes searching for one of my own medics, instead finding one with red paint, the mech said, "Ah she's finally awake, I'll call Megatron. Breakdown can you keep an eye on her? Who knows how long she's been recharging and she DOES look scary."

"Where are my troops? Where am I currently? Are we still on Cybertron?"

"Knock-Out I sure as hell ain't going near... HER! I'm going to leave and get some energon if that's fine with you." Another mech said, who I assume as Breakdown.

"Breakdown! Don't you leave! You also had an Energon break two minutes earlier!" Knock-out said with authority, but with a tone of friendliness.

"Fine Knock-Out but if she craves for Energon within our veins don't expect me to help you on that."

"Whatever Breakdown, just keep an eye on her and answer her questions, it's already beginning to annoy me."

I replied a bit angrily at him, "Are you implying I'm beneath you, Knock-Out?"

Knock-Out Replied with fear, that satisfied me, "N-No! Of course not!"

"Good. Now where is my army I once had behind my back?" Of course I couldn't move, my robotic tail, fortunately, was able to move so I kept it close to my legs, ready for attack.

The one called Breakdown said, "We really don't know what army you had, but it's safe-to-say it's gone."

I thought lightly before saying, "Damn, should have trained them better. Never-the-less who commands this ship?"

Breakdown was about to reply until he heard steps outside the Medical-like area door. Opening it to find a mech at the door. He said, "Welcome lord Megatron, the femme has awoken. You're free to interrogate her."

I investigated the mech called Megatron as he did with me. I said, to break the silence, "You're the leader of this ship, I presume? I'm honored to be in your presence."

He said simply, "Don't speak unless spoken to, are we clear?"

I said to avoid more trouble, "Of course, my lord."

Megatron said, "What is your name?"

I replied, "My name is Wraith. Pleasure meeting your acquaintance Megatron." I bowed my head respectfully. I already knew, he wasn't one to be trifled with. For that reason I let my tail rest on the chair I was being held in, my wings- of course -were kept to the chair closer to my back and where it folded into my back. With my hands and feet tied to the chair. I assumed he was going to interrogate me, where I waited for it. 

Until he said, "I have no time wasting interrogations on a femme like you. Let her go, I want to see her skill in the training area."

"B-But Megatron, if she is the person named Wraith, we're going to be dead in the next few seconds of letting her go-"

"Silence Breakdown!" Megatron interrupted, "I say what happens and I said to let her be free so I can see her skill! Or do I need to replace your circuits?"

"N-No.. nope, understood. Lord Megatron."

"Lord Megatron..." I started to say, "I require sustenance to show you any of my skills, it's been what. Couple million years since my last drink of energon?"

"A couple million? Get her some energon then."

I noticed Breakdown, was a bit hesitant in getting me some energon. I growled a little bit at him and he moved. Finally.

"I'd like it, if I can drink it with my own two hands, seeing as I for some reason am still tied to this chair." I said with an apathetic tone.

I heard Knock-Out reply, "Fine, we'll let you free but for precautions, we'll keep your wings tied."

I growled lightly before Megatron proceeded to smash my face and said, "There will be no more growling from now on, you understand?"

I replied loyally with, "I do, Lord Megatron."

I knew there was energon bleeding out of my mouth, but I couldn't care less.

I finally felt the bonds to my hands and legs go away and I was handed a cup of energon.

'Course Breakdown would quiver when he handed it to me, anything in my sights who weren't strong always quivered.

I drank the energon from the cup, feeling revitalized. Before Megatron asked, "Who did you used to be a servant of?"

I thought to myself, 'Imbecile, does he not know my legend?'

But I still replied, "I used to serve under Megatronus, the one you'd call... 'The Fallen'."

"S-See Megatron! The minute we let her go she's going to kill us immediately!" I heard someone say, I suspected it to be another one of Megatron's runts when he emerged from behind Megatron, in supreme fear.

Megatron said, "Enough Starscream! I had enough of your opinions for one day!"

That said enough as I said, "Starscream, do me a favor and shut up before I tear you limb from limb."

It was enough before Starscream shut up and stood to attention, awaiting Megatron's command.

Megatron growled a bit and said, "Let her go, now. We'll have to see if she'll be loyal and I can see her skill."

I felt my wings finally go free and I kneel instantly to him saying, "I'm every bit loyal to you, Lord Megatron, I'm under your command, my liege."

Starscream flinched by my sudden movement, but Megatron was a bit unexpected by my words but never-the-less said, "I'll show you to the training area, show me your skill when we get there, you understand?"

I stood upright, only a head under Megatron and said, "I understand, my liege."