The 'battle'

"Starscream, report!" Megatron growled to Starscream.

"I'm sorry Lord Megatron, it's the autobots!" Starscream replied, cowering a bit then he saw me. He must have nearly died from shock.

"My lord, Megatron. Shall I engage these... 'Autobots'?" I asked, a bit amped for a proper fight.

He turned to look at me in disgust and said, "No Wraith, you shall remain here." He turned back to Starscream and said, "You can fight the Autobots."

Starscream seemed relieved until Megatron said, "Alone."

I laughed briefly, me and Megatron had our own little ideas of a 'game' and 'fun'. But I was quite anxious to fight. I insisted, "Oh please, Megatron. Allow me to fight these 'Autobots'. They will die by my blade, I swear to it!" It was a lie of course. I play with my prey until I tire of them. Or they prove themselves to be worthy and I kill them slowly.

"Wraith, you won't and can't kill Optimus Prime. You're no match for him." Megatron said, not bothering to look at me when he said it.

"A LIVING PRIME!? I shall kill him the minute I see him! Nothing they can do right! I will end his suffering... besides, Screamer here can't even defend himself properly. Soundwave open a map of their progress."

"Yes, Wraith." He replied, putting up a map of their progress. Four red blips. Each were named. One was named Optimus Prime. Another Bumblebee. One more named Bulkhead. The last one was named Arcee.

"You see Megatron, they're quite close to our position. Allow me to take care of these imbeciles and I swear they will fall beneath my blade!"

Megatron was taking in my words. Any minute the Autobots will compromise the bridge. I got two large katana-like swords from out of nowhere at the ready, as I anticipate a brutal fight with guns going off everywhere.

Megatron sighed a bit and replied, "Alright, fight them if you wish. WE will watch how you fare against them."

I smiled a bit. That cruel-ish smile I always do when I get to enact my own game. "I will start fighting them immediately my lord." As I turned I saw them at the door to the bridge. I started walking towards them, tail and wings hidden behind my back. Optimus will be the first to fall.

"So nice to see you little Autobots here. It's a shame you won't be leaving here alive!" I laughed devilishly. Bumblebee was scared, I could see it in his optics. Bulkhead seemed to be cool and collected. Arcee was seething with anger. Optimus. Always the primes who are calm as hell. Primus will only know what took place here.

"Who are you?" Optimus only asked. All the Autobots guns were poised on me. But I continued to walk, I didn't care if I got shot. I always predicted where they shoot and was always able to dodge their shots.

"Optimus, do you not remember your ancestor's nightmare of a femme? The one who worked for Megatronus? The one you call 'the Fallen'?" I said. Oh this will be fun!

Shock was very brief in Optimus's eyes. He took a step back. "But you were destroyed! There was nothing left of-"

"So that's what they all say! Truth is Primey, my men took me when I lost consciousness and now I'm here! Working for another mech! It was a prime that did me in. But like all primes. They die so, so fast..."

~'~'~'Brief, general Autobot P.O.V.~'~'~'

Optimus Prime thought for a second and said to his Autobots, "Don't shoot her. She's not one of them yet. We may still be able to convert her to fight them!"

Arcee replied, "But she works for them. It's reason enough to kill her! Besides who is she Optimus?"

Optimus Prime weighed his options, already hating to agree with Arcee. "Alright then. I hate to agree with you. But fire at will, and who she is will be told when we get back to base."

~'~'~'Back to Wraith P.O.V.~'~'~'

I was still walking towards them, only slower. I anticipated they'd fire at me. So I did a slight whistle, got the two Katana-like swords and blocked, deflected or re-directed it away, boredly. So damn easy...

I knew Megatron was impressed. But this is the easiest thing I've done in awhile! Even rockets were fired at me on the battlefield and they were tough as hell! Did the technology for our races suddenly go down in how effective they were?

I walked towards them still, faster though. Then I was standing face-to-face with Optimus Prime. But even then they couldn't get through my blocking! "Optimus." I said in a whisper, but loud enough so only he could hear me, "I advise you leave this ship, you're out-skilled. Oh and do tell my story to your other... Autobots. I do believe they want to know my tale of woe." I smiled cruelly then turned and walked away.

He was incredibly shocked and called off his Autobots and left via groundbridge. I didn't care. I walked to Megatron who seemed impressed by my little act of skill.

He asked, "Why did you let them go?"

I simply replied, "It's all for a greater game, Megatron. I don't simply kill my prey without playing with them for awhile."

He seemed content with that answer then yelled to his Vehicons, "Get this ship repaired!"

I rolled my optics and headed to the roof of the ship. That wasn't really a battle but I was glad to get it out of my system. Now I know the Autobots will give up something to win this battle; their lives.