A damn good time

(I MUST SAY... IF you don't want to read anything 'lemon' like SCROOL TO THE BOTTOM IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT SCROOL TO THE BOTTOM IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! Alright... DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WANT YE'S! Alright... let's begin... after a series of paragraphs. TO save everyone from reading it and such SO!)

Reaching Megatrons room, I opened the door. No squeaks. Obviously his room was taken care of terribly more. Almost made me jealous. I walked in, taking in his room. So organised! Something I didn't expect from a Warlord. Well... regarding what happened up top what can I expect to stay or go?

I made my way to his recharging bench to await his return this was probably going to be a long wait due to him going to report to his vehicons, third-in-command and down the ranks.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing in the lieges room?" A voice called from behind me.

I was halfway to his recharge bench when I turned around to face the voice. It was Knockout! The fellow must have followed me! 

But before I could say anything a voice I know too well growled at Knockout, "Knockout! What are you doing?"

Knockout did an extravagant bow to him and Knockout replied, "Well my liege, I thought... Wraith here was going to do something to your room." Knockout immediately stood up straight afterwards.

"Well, Knockout. If I wanted to hear your opinion I would have asked for it. Now get. Out." Megatron came into view. He exaggerated the word 'out' at Knockout who took the hint and left.

Megatron turned to me, his optics giving faint flickers of lust but I knew he had to get my permission before doing what he wanted.

I smiled a bit to him and finished walking to his recharge bench. He needed no indication to sit next to me. But he did have to close the door first after many times of my indication. He also locked it after much consideration.

After he sat next to me, I still saw small flickers of lust in his optics we were sitting in silence, Megatron placed one of his servos on my left shoulder. Only lightly, not heavily.

"Megatron. You have my permission to do what you want. But don't hurt, please." I said to break the silence.

He smiled, turned my upper body to face him, his optics shining with lust. "I won't make it hurt much, Wraith. Only pleasure will come from it."

He then in a second had me laying on my back he was already on top and already were were kissing with our lips. He gently had my two servos by one of his servos held by the wrist off the side slightly by my head. His other servo caressing my neck gently and purposely. Before it creeped very subtly towards my breast armor. I was heavily blushing at this point.

When it reached my breast armor he started kissing my neck, squeezing my breast armor not too gently or too rough only enough that I moaned. He let go of my two wrists and with his servo went to caress my wings, making me moan a bit more. I couldn't do anything in the situation I was in. He was right. Only pleasure, nothing hurting. As I moaned, he seemed to gain pleasure from it.

He went back to kissing my lips. I looped my arms around the back of his neck. He put one of his servos on the back of my neck the other once again close to where my tail sprouted from my back. He pulled his body closer to mine.

Everything we did felt right! It was unnatural. I enjoyed every moment we both had. 

He pulled away from the kiss, whispering to me, "Nothing will separate me from you, Wraith."

I replied to his whisper, "and nothing will separate me from you, Megatron."

The way I said his name must have filled him with more loving-ness towards me as he went back to kissing me on the lips.

We must have been there for what? Two... three minutes?

So I pulled way and whispered to him, "Say the three words, Megatron."

"The three words?  Well. I love you, to no extent."

"That's perfect. Shall we go into recharge, Megatron?"

"How about one last kiss?"

"Sounds fair." I smiled to him, he went back to kissing me on the lips.

Then he pulled back and laid beside me. Pulling me closer to him, I turned to the way he was facing and recharge overtook the both of us.

(I know! It sucked like hell! Shoot the messenger within like... two seconds! YOU MIGHT AS WELL! Nah nah nah. Don't tell me it's good! IT'S TERRIBLE! I KNOW IT! Anyway... have a good day y'all.)