The night

It was around mid-night by the time I finally got out of Recharge, I noticed the chair at the study desk was moved close to my bed, I was quite confused, first guess was Megatron, but he has enough problems on his mind and army to bother with his new Second-in-command. Second guess was Starscream but why would he bother to watch me, and his cowardice-like stench wasn't anywhere close to recent. Possibly one of the Vehicons but I couldn't make out who would even bother. Never-the-less I got out from the bed, taking the chair and placing it in its rightful place, at the study desk.

I looked up to view this planet's moon. It looked beautiful, it urged me to see it in proper view then I looked back to the study desk. I had to go on the roof but to do so, would be to alert everyone I was up and I didn't want to do that. The hangar would surely be empty, but that would mean going through possibly packed hallways. Going through the command or 'bridge' would surely attract me more attention.

I looked back out, then the plan slightly grew simpler. 'I could just fly out of here, no biggie!'  I had thought to myself though doing so without noise would be a challenge it wouldn't hurt to do so. there was no other way to go about it and was the easiest, less noisiest way to go. Though someone being on top would be ridiculous, they're set on doing other things around the ship than worry about one singular femme.

I unfolded my wings as when I recharge my wings automatically fold in on itself, allowing me to slip into recharge peacefully. I flapped the wings lightly then did a little flight test shortly after. They were... relatively fine! I was genuinely surprised by that. But nonetheless, I checked the hole. It was big I guess another fault in this ship's engineering... but it was fine, I'd have to report it to no-one... I really miss my army but it doesn't matter, a bunch of Privates in our army were expendable. Like these Vehicons... I didn't really care all I did was crouch slightly against the floor jumped and flew out of the room.

Oh I do so love it when I was able to fly without having to change into another form. I suspected no one on the top deck, but now suspecting something like that was ridiculous. Example. The entirety of yesterday. But surely, it's the middle of the night most of the mechs would be asleep. SURELY they'd be re- oh for heavens sake... there on the deck was Megatron... practicing my moves from yesterday morn' but not practicing as I have he's using my moves but adapted it to be more brutal, making the enemy flee.

I silently landed atop of the roof of the door leading to the command room/bridge. He seemed at ease, as if he was better working alone. Made no sense but I refocused on his moves, he seemed to have moved from my moves to Megatronus' own moves. Practicing them as if he were the child me all over again. It was sloppy and may I add, no style. Not even that fast! He was so out-of-tune on it. Seemed he was only JUST beginning to learn it, as if he went through my memory taking and trying to dissect Megatronus' moves. That's just typical...

I made myself known by jumping not doing anything special and walked up to Megatron, he seemed surprised by my presence but I just said, "Too slow on the moves there, Megatron. Sloppy executions as well. When executing them do at least a little bit of style. Your form's off." I got him into a more deadlier form, the form he was trying to execute but failing terribly at. He seemed outraged I interrupted him but I couldn't care less. "There we go, now you can execute it perfectly."I said as he did the move, then I continued with "Still a bit slow though but at least it's an improvement. May I ask why you search MY memories for the forms or moves? One doesn't simply know Megatronus' moves off by heart. Let alone know him."

He seemed taken aback he stood up straight looking towards the moon, which is away from me. But he replied, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Searching your memory, now why would I do that? That'd be a complete waste of my time. I see no reason-"

"Don't give me that tone, you searched my memories to confirm who I am, and to see HIS moves. Anyway, why are you... obsessed with me?" I had to hit it, had to hit nothing but the truth I know he's liking me somehow, but before he could reply an alarm go off inside the ship and he ran, he ignored me altogether and such. I had a feeling it was his enemies... the 'autobots'. I had to force out the information out of him again, but I'll let it slide, for now...

~'~'~'AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! INSANITAYYYY!~'~'~'

Dooku: Where am I-
Me: YOU'RE NOT IN THIS UNIVERSE! SHUT UP!
Wraith: Who in the hell was that guy?
Megatron: Sneaks away quietly.
Wraith: OH NO YOU DON'T! Throwing her scythe at him.
Me: OOOOOOOH GET DUNKED ON!
Wraith: What the-

Me: NO SWEARING!
Wraith: I was gonna say fudgecakes!

Me: Wait wait wait wait. WHAT!? DUDE YOU'RE MEANT TO BE A DECEPTICON! NAH MATE I'M OUT! KEEP YOUR CAKES OF FUDGE!