A request

I slightly woke up, I slowly opened my optics and stretched slightly giving a small squeak of content afterwards. I smiled slightly to myself. I then realized the situation... I just recharged... With the WARLORD. Did I have a glitch in my database..? Maybe... But it was a nice experience.

"Wraith. Awake already are you?" The voice I already knew well, asked.

"Indeed I am. Why do you ask that, my liege?" I responded.

"Well. It's still technically night... In... Human hours-"

"Wait. What are 'human' I don't know nothing about this planet, or its inhabitants you know!" I interrupted him.

"Good point. I could spend going over the planet and such but I suggest going to Knockout for such details. Also, you might want Knockout to fix you up... Slightly..." He replied, awkwardly.

"Why exactly... Wait... No, now i know... -A sigh- thanks Megatron..." I replied slightly annoyed.

I turned to him to see him smiling slightly but awkwardly.

"N-No problem, Wraith..." He replied also awkwardly.

Wait, my warlord was being awkward about this!? Primus I must have a glitch in my database...

"Megatron... If I have to go anywhere else on this ship, I need to be shown where to go and everything... But can we go Stargazing?" I requested.

He thought about it a little. "If we do go stargazing, I'm choosing location. Deal?"

I smiled slightly. "Deal. But when exactly are we going to... Well... Tell the other Decepticons? About this relationship? This is... Kind of a first for me..."

"First for me too... But when we're actually comfortable together and... Well... Maybe a month in... When the shock passes-"

"IF it passes, Megatron. IF. Also... You kind of marked me as being yours... Except it would be better if it was a small neck bite, you know?" I interrupted  and added. "Not that it's required and I can just change my form so these dents you placed on me, leave."

"R-Right... Well... If you say, so... Wraith... But we can... 'claim' each other on our stargazing-"

"Perfect! Thank you Megatron!" I replied, cheerfully, I hugged him a bit tightly. "Oh and also, may I kill Starscream? I think he spied on us when we first... Kissed..." I added, again.

"That imbecile..." He growled lowly. "If he's spied on both of us he's likely told the rest of the Decepticons... We'll have to create major tension to get rid of anything suspicious."

"Easy as hell. I go into my draconic form and you can be a bit annoyed, hows that?" I explained slightly.

"But I'll have to convince Soundwave to get a Groundbridge ready. I'll go in first, after around four seconds you can then walk in. Then the tension will hopefully rise... We'll stare each other down... From there, I don't know exactly..." He asserted.

"Actually, it'll be better if I went ahead and convinced Soundwave. Therefore because I'm the Second in Command now, he'll possibly listen to me a lot better and be far more easier to go somewhere with a groundbridge." I answered.

"Actually I have the location and coordinates so I have to go and tell him the code-coordinates. Besides if you can wait for those four seconds after I give the command of the coordinates then you walk in, there should be no one else there but him. If he isn't there, -which is unlikely- then you can transform into your dragon mode and my Jet Mode, then I'll take you to the place." He responded.

I sighed, "Fine. But you owe me for acting, you know."

"Yes, I do know that, alright? Now change forms, I'll be heading off now." He concluded the conversation at that and got up, after I released my hold on him as he did so on me.

I sat up begrudgingly with a low sigh, I look up to find Megatron GONE. With the door open... Great... I stretch slightly and change into my draconic form, just hoping being a head taller doesn't make the door to small...

I make my way over to the door and walk through it with ease. Thank Primus, or I would've had some trouble. I turn around, close and lock the door. I turned back around and roughly headed in the way towards the bridge. Spying one or two vehicons along the way, at least they didn't try and salute. That was awkward enough LAST time. Lets see how far this goes before someone or something gets wind of this. After all, this is a planning between two bots who've had military experience, what could go wrong?

((I'VE... DONE IT... OH PRIMUS, that took forever... And a day before Christmas here in Australia too. Gg me. Everyone have a nice day... And don't do a me.))