The chat

"IF anyone needs me, I'll be up on the roof." I said before anyone could comment on my... 'skill'. Simple really, but as I headed up top Megatron decided to follow me out of the corner of my optic. Well... this is gonna get awkward up top fast... but I got rid of my two katanas, they're useless and take up too much room.

Reaching top I made my way to the middle of the roof, my tail doing a slight shiver as it was apparently cold for it... I looked back to the doorway, he wasn't there... odd. I looked forwards and he was standing with his back turned to me around 6-7 feet away from me. How was he so fast? I shouldn't ask that, some mechs are large and are fast as hell while some smaller mechs are slower. He must be one of those rare cases of being powerful and fast.

"Wraith, are you cold?" Megatron asked coldly.

There was something... something very subtle... concern? Impossible! Well, might as well try and act tough, can't let him know my tail is giving me the worst of whining that it's cold!

"No, sir. I am not cold at all." I said, sternly. Though my tail is giving into the cold, giving slight tremors of saying 'it's cold'. Honestly could it be any weaker?

Megatron looked back to me, his optics obviously taking in the shivering tail. He turned to me and started walking to me I braced myself, I'm definitely gonna get a beating... so I closed my optics, I didn't need or want to see the impending doom.

But I didn't hear his footsteps at all it's as if he's a silent assassin, preying on his own assassination target. Which... made no sense! He's a huge mech! There must be some kind of reverberation of sound or something!

I opened my optics and here he was, standing not two but one feet away from me, he must be insane!

(pause the story)

Cough cough. Oh lord above, I'm running out of breath already! Alright! Continue the story! Wraith out!

(un-pause the story)

I must have somehow tripped as I fell backwards, he tried to catch me and actually leaned into catching me, all I did was flap my wings to straighten me up but somehow... we ended up kissing.

I was furiously blushing he seemed to say with his optics, 'I didn't mean to do that', but he enjoyed it apparently, he moved one of his hands to the back of my neck the other to my lower back towards where my tail was.

This somehow felt... right! But that was impossible, as I looped both of my arms around the back of his neck. Out of the corner of my optic I swear, Starscream was watching. But before I could tell it disappeared from view.

We must have been there like that for... a minute at least! He was the one who pulled away first. 

He whispered to me, "I didn't want you to know in this kind of way, Wraith." Then I noticed, he was blushing the tiniest bit, very unusual for a warlord!

I whispered back, "well, at least you did show it in a way. I enjoyed every bit of it." I smiled to him, just... lovingly. I was tempted to leave the embrace but I whispered to him still, "Tell me about your past, Megatron."

Must have been the way I said Megatron, as he smiled back lovingly, then started his tale of his past, about Kaon and all that.

~'~'~'About an hour later~'~'~'

"... And that is why we fight, Wraith. The Autobots are weak and puny. I destroyed a prime using my bare hands." He said this as if it was nothing.

We weren't in an embrace rather standing beside each other admiring the stars -- Well I was admiring the stars.

"I might as well get to my destroyed room, I can't change it too much, but thank you for the time, I had a lovely night with you." I replied, turning around ready to walk away, but he caught my tail to which I blushed intensely and I looked to him.

"Wraith how about... you go to my room for the rest of the night." He said with a smile, he looked to me, his optics obviously saying he did indeed care and love me.

"If you let go of my tail, I'll think about going to your room." I said.

He let go of my tail and I decided to leave him with a little more... well I didn't know at the time... But I kissed him and then turned back towards the door and left him up on that roof alone. But I did indeed head to his room.