Help (Markiplier X Reader)

(Y/n) = your name
(E/c) = eye colour
Just going to warn you now, this story will have the reader being slightly depressed. If this type of thing triggers you, then please skip this. Remember, I love all of you so please stay safe and take care of yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark noticed you had been acting different. You had been less talkative lately, your (e/c) eyes were dull and lacked the shine they usually had.

He was scared of you growing distant. He was scared you'd do something drastic. He was scared of the fact that you lived alone.

You two had been dating for a while, but you didn't live with him and the boys. He was too nervous to ask you to move in because he didn't want things to move too quickly. You did over go over for visits often.

You and Mark were currently watching a movie while the boys did some filming for Kids With Problems. "(Y/n)?" Mark asked. You hummed in responce. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" You said without looking at him. In all honesty, you never felt okay, mentally.

"Are you sure?" He sounded more concerned. You didn't respond, you didn't want to burden him. "(Y/n), please." He sounded desperate. You didn't like making him upset.

"No..." You mumbled. "I'm not okay." You admitted.

"Tell me what's wrong, please, you've become distant and you've lost some of the sparkle in your eyes."

"I don't know what's wrong, I just feel... Weird, almost, unhappy no matter what I do... I feel like I don't matter and that nobody loves me, but I know that's not true. I know people love me and I know I matter, but I can't help but feel like I don't." You couldn't look Mark in the face and your voice grew quiet as you talked.

You felt arms wrap around you protectively. "I can't say I know how you feel, but I can say that I'm there for you. No matter what, I will always be here. The boys too, we will all be here for you."

You started crying softly and hugging Mark tightly. He didn't try to stop you from crying, he just comforted you. Sometimes, you just need to cry to feel better.

"I'm not going to do anything besides get help. I hate this feeling, but I know it's temporary, even if it feels like it isn't." You sniffed and looked at Mark, tears were still streaming down you cheeks.

"Good." Mark said as he wiped the tears from your eyes with his thumb. "Your eyes are sparkling again, just a little bit, but it's there."

"I love you, Mark." You nuzzled into his chest, you felt quite tired after crying.

"I love you too, (Y/n)." Mark whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but one shots are usually short anyway.

I want you all to know that I do care about all of you. You all matter, even if you feel like you don't. Someone loves you, don't ever forget that. If you ever need to talk, my inbox is always open.

Remember, I take requests on the request page so leave me some please. Have a wonderful day, have a wonderful life. I'll see you all in the next part. ~Sappy~