Cuddle Time! (Dan Avadan X Reader)

Y/n = your name
H/c = hair colour
(H/l) = hair length
In which you, Dan, Arin and Suzy all go on the same bus and you all often sit near each other. I know they probably never knew each other in school but just roll with it.
Also, Suzy and Arin are dating in this.
Another also, this takes place four days after Easter break.
Let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another boring day at school had finally finished. Sure, you liked your teachers, you just didn't like school. The only other thing you liked about school were your friends. Sure you only had math with Suzy, which was never in the afternoon, but you did see all of them at lunch.

You started to run to your locker upstairs. "No running, (Y/n)!" Your English teacher, Ms. Duke called after you. She was your favorite teacher, she brought donuts to class.

"Sorry Ms!" You called back. You walked up the stairs and quickly, without running, made your way to your locker. You shoved in all your books, put what homework you had into your book bag, put on your hoodie and locked your locker.

You made your way back downstairs and ran to your bus once you got outside the school. Usually, you were the first on the bus, but a fimilar jew-frow in your usual seat made you smile.

"Danny!" You said happily! You put your book bag in the seat in front of Dan's and sat next to him.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Dan smiled. He hugged you tight and ruffled your (h/c) hair.

"Where have you been? You haven't been in school for the past few days... Were you sick?" You asked concerned.

"Oh, no, my family and I were stuck in Jersey for a few days. My dad's car broke down and we had to stay another while so the car could get fixed." He explained. You cuddled up to him, and he returned the favor. You had a crush on Dan, but thought he never felt the same way. To him, you thought the cuddles were platonic.

"Get a room." Arin said jokingly as he walked on the bus. You rolled your eyes.

"I should be saying that to you and Suzy, you two are actually dating." You retorted. Arin laughed as Suzy followed him to the seat accross from you and Dan.

"We may be dating but you l-" you shot Suzy a death glare while blushing slightly. Everyone but Dan knew about your crush on him.

Arin and Suzy laughed. They, and all of your other friends, loved to tease you.

"Onto other subjects: have you guys met the new foreign student, Ross?" Dan asked, he readjusted so he could easily talk to Arin and Suzy while sgill cuddling you.

"Yeah, he seems a bit werid but hey, it's our type of weird." Arin said. You and Suzy looked at each other for a moment. You knew that Ross would be joining all of you tomorrow at recess and lunch.

"I met him, he's in my English class. His accent is cool." You commented. "I got pared up with him for a project so I have to go to his house tomorrow so we can work on it."

The bus left from the school. You, Arin, Suzy and Danny were the only one's on the bus as usual. You often wondered why they never put you all on another bus.

Dan's arms loosened their grip and ended up touching your belly which got slightly exposed when he readjusted. "Dan! Cold hands!" You squealed.

"Sorry." Dan said, he moved his hands back to his original position.

Arin smirked at him. "Dan are yo-"

"Shut up." Dan said. You looked up at Dan who appeared to be blushing. Dan pat your head and moved so you were no longer cuddling.

"Danny gettin' serious. You two usually cuddle until your bus stop." Arin said. You nodded and looked at Dan.

"(Y/n), I've gotta tell you something..." Dan said to you. He started wringing his hands nervously.

"Go on, I'm listening." You smiled sweetly.

"I-I really like you... I brought this up because... I don't want you falling for Ross." He said while blushing. You joined in the blushing and hugged him. You cuddled up to Dan once again. He now knew you both felt the same.

"Arin, you owe me $10." Suzy said happily. You looked over at her questioningly. You were still too flustered to speak.

"Suzy what?" Dan asked confused.

"Oh we made a bet. I bet that you would tell (Y/n) how you felt in private while Suzy bet you would tell (Y/n) on the bus." Arin explained.

"Yeah. And I bet that (Y/n) would be too flustered to respond while Arin thought (Y/n) would say 'I like you too'. $5 for each part we got right." Suzy smirked. Arin sighed and gave $10 to Suzy who kissed his cheek.

"You guys fucking suck." You mumbled, burrying your blushing face in Dan's chest. They just chuckled as Dan continued to stroke your (h/l) (h/c) hair while talking to Arin and Suzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if I made this clear, but you and Dan cuddled every day on the bus. This is actually based off something my friends do eventhough they aren't dating (one of them has a boyfriend while the other has a girlfriend.)

I hope you all enjoyed this part. Leave a request on the request page and I'll try to do it. Have a wonderful day, have a wonderful life. I'll see you in ghe next part! ~Sappy~