Anime (danisnotonfire X Reader)

(Y/n) = your name
(F/a) = favorite anime (if you don't watch anime then you can chose any random anime)
In which you, Dan, and Phil will be watching anime.
I know this is a Dan one shot, but I can't write about Dan without Phil at least being there or mentioned.
Let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), you took forever to get here." Dan said as he opened the door.

"It just took a while to get ready." You said defensively. Dan laughed. "Where's Phil? He usually greets me with you."

"He's getting the popcorn." Dan said as you both started going to the living room. A squeal was heard from Phil.

"Phil, what happened?" Dan called from the living room.

"The popcorn bag was hot and burned my hands a bit." Phil called back. You and Dan chuckled.

"Good job, Phil." You said as he walked into the living room.

"Now that snacks are setteled, what anime shall we watch? Any suggestions?" Dan asked.

"Uhhh, (F/a)." You said. Dan started searching for the anime. Once he found it, you all sat and watched, waiting for the feels.

After a couple hours of anime, it was 1am and you were getting tired, you had gotten up early that day. You felt yourself starting to fall asleep but couldn't fight to stay awake.

You fell asleep and slumped onto Dan's shoulder. Dan looked at you smiled. "Phil, I think we should turn off the computer." He said.

"Huh?" Phil looked over at Dan and saw you had fallen asleep. "Yeah it is pretty late."

The two started cleaning up the popcorn that had fallen on the floor from attempts to catch it. Once the popcorn was cleaned up, Dan made an attempt to move you.

He ended up falling onto the floor because he couldn't pick you up. (Not saying that you are heavy, just saying Dan was tired and is barely able to lift a jug of milk)

You woke up and saw that you were sideways on top of Dan while Phil was laughing. "Dan, what the hell?" You asked while standing up. You offered to help him.

"I was trying to make you more comfortable but failed." Dan said as you helped him up.

"I'm heading to bed now, night you two." Phil said as he left the room.

"I'm gonna sleep as well. Night Dan." You said. You kissed Dan's cheek and laid back down on the couch.

"Goodnight." Dan said as he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is late, I was busy the past couple days.

This was requested by AnnaPedersen3

Leave a request on the request page. Have a wonderful day, have a wonderful life. I'll see you all in the next part! ~Sappy~