Prepare (JackSepticEye X Reader)

(Y/n) = your name
In which you and Jack are getting ready for PAX.
Let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man screaming about stabbing someone might scare people off. Not you. You knew that Jack was just recording a video for his channel.

"And I'll see all you dudes, in the next video!" He screached. No matter how much sound proofing he used, you could always hear his outro.

You quietly tapped on his office door. A muffled "come in" was heard from Jack. You opened the door and walked in next to his chair.

"Hey Jack, dinner is ready." You told him. "It's a healthy, home made pizza."

"You're the best." Jack grinned as he stood up. He kissed the top of your head before walking out of the room.

*time skip*

Jack was finishing editing his final bulk recording. You were both going to L.A. for Pax the next day. You hadn't been to L.A. in years. You would both be staying with Mark as he was also a friend of yours.

You were worrying about what you would need, without packing too much. "Pants and shirts can be worn twice, underwear is once, tooth brushes, tooth paste, deodorant, fancy clothes just in case." You went through your mental check list. "What am I missing?" You asked aloud.

"Shampoo and conditioner maybe." Jack said, making you jump. You hadn't heard his office door open because you were so busy packing.

"You scared me." You pouted. Jack just laughed. He handed you the travel sized bottles and you finished packing.

"I'm glad you're coming with me." Jack said as he hugged you. You hummed in responce. Jack gave the best hugs.

"Me too, I'd be lonely here by myself."

"I just finished editing, I have the videos on schedule, and they have all started rendering. We have to get up early tomorrow so we should probably head to bed." Jack told you.

"Yeah, just help me put the suit cases by the door so we remember them tomorrow." You said. Jack gave you a peck on the lips before grabbing his suit case and carry on and bringing it to the door. You quickly followed behind.

You were excited to finally see Mark in person. You had only talked to him via skype, texting and twitter but you were good friends.

"Let's go to sleep." Jack smiled softly. You weren't tired, but you had an early rise in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but I wasn't fully sure what to write, and I'm writing this in class so...

Anyway, leave some requests on the request page. Have a wonderful weekend, have a wonderful life! I'll see you all in the next part! ~Sappy~