IALT chapter one // If I could fly

Author's note

Hi! I want you to note that in this story, I won't include Zayn. So from the beginning (X factor journey stuff), I really won't include Zayn. So if you're not in favor of it, well sorry.
This story will also be short. 10-12 chapters or so. I don't know, I'll make up my mind.

I would like also to remind you that there are some differences in English (or probably British) slang.

I know One Direction, so does Little Mix. They were my idols. I praise them to their toes, even the tips of their hair.

They were the ones who taught me the real meaning of life. My insights for celebrities and Hollywood isn't exactly what I seem it is.

I thought being rich and famous is what I want. But then, I realized I was wrong. I don't even want to get involved in such things.

"Hun, we got a left over pizza. Is that okay for you?"
Leigh snap me out of my thoughts.

I simply nodded as my response.

Little Mix, One Direction.. You probably heard of them or even know them by their name and members, but you really don't know them at all.

It's like knowing what the gender of the chick. You know what it's going to be when it grows, but you really don't know it at all.

"Thinking so deep, might drown you." Louis says. I don't know if he's warning me or what. But all I know, they're my buddies and they will forever be.

"Haha, Lou. Thanks for the warning." He let out a chuckle.

I watch him stand from where he was, and he was sitting at the corner of the bus. Yeah, tour bus. We live in here. And I'm perfectly fine living in here.

I'm so glad I met these guys.

I sit at the dinner table and Leigh serves me a piece of left over pizza. "Thanks Leigh." I say then smile.

"My pleasure."

We had a blast last night. Because of the album promotion. Their first album together—Mix Direction.

After two months of announcing One Direction's and Little Mix's collision. Every fan of One Direction and Little Mix were happy and supportive. I'm just glad they are. And I know, I find it cool too.

Never would have thought it would happen.

"What keeps you thinking deep?" Niall's face pops in front of me.

"Niall, if you keep scaring me like that, I'll die young." He let out a chuckle. What's with guys and chuckles?

I like Niall's personality. He's bubbly and acting cute like Lee Soonkyu from Girls' Generation. Aegyo it is.

(Author's note: aegyo (eg yo) is a Korean term which means the act of being cute. Hooray! You learned a new word.)

"I'm not scaring you. You're just a scaredy cat." He then laughs. After peeping, he finally reveals his full body in a very ridiculous rabbit suit.

"Oh no, you don't wanna mess up with me, Mister Horan. You're a silly bunny." Referring to his suit.

He gasps, then pretends as if he trying to cover it.

"Hahaha, a star like you.. I would never expect to see you in a bunny suit and run around this bus and scare people out of their skins."

Niall Horan was a prankster, the jokester, the clown, and definitely the bubbly kiddo in the group. Without him, the group wouldn't be complete. The group wouldn't be complete even without the others.