IALT chapter eight // flashback

Author's note:

LOL. I've changed my mind about the "10-12 chapters only" thing. I think it wouldn't fit just yet. So this story will be a little longer.

Scarlet's Point Of View

Everything was dark and quiet. I can even hear my own footsteps.

I'm stepping on sand.

"Scarlet, we're sorry."

I turned to see who that was. And I see a figure from afar. The place was dark, I couldn't see the place.

"Who are you?"

"I am Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He finishes.

"Louis! Help me! Where am I?"

I could see the figure was moving away.

"Louis!" I cry louder.

"I'm sorry, Scar. We have to deal with goodbyes."

I was suddenly slipping away.

Louis? Goodbyes? Dealing?

"Louis!" I cry again.

"Goodbye Scar!"

●●●●

I wake up from a very terrible dream. It's like I've felt the most excruciating pain ever.

One Direction and Little Mix, dealing me with their goodbyes? That was silly.

But what if it was true? What if they don't like me anymore because of that stupid attitude I acted out yesterday. I was being an idiot yesterday.

*knock knock*

Someone's knocking. Who could it be? One of the boys or the girls? Oh silly. Of course it would be any of them. It is just us in this house.

I open the door to find a man in black. "It's not funny. It's not yet Halloween." Then he covers my mouth using a hanky with a weird smell. Then he ties a rope on my hands.

I tried to shout as loud as I can. But the scent of the handkerchief is getting into me. My head hurts.

He drags me until I was in the living room. I tried to kick to make a sound, since the floor is wooden.

"WHAT THE HELL? SCARLET IS BEING KIDNAP!" Liam sees me, and runs to me. The man drags me faster. Which made me hit my foot on the door. That really hurts though.

"OH MY GOSH!" I see the girls are at the corner, being panicky and all. The boys runs to me.

I'm finally out the house. They got me. They tackle the man in black. And finally removes his mask. They tied him on the chair inside, the tightest. Liam help me stand up. My feet hurts. Really bad.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Harry press both his hands on the mans lap.

"Ow!"

"Again I repeat, who are you and what do you want?"

"Kendall." He only says.

"Who?!" Harry shouts at him and he only spits at Harry. Which made Harry mad. He slaps him. And we gasp. He wipes the spit. Ew.

"It was Kendall who ask me to do this." Harry rubs his chin.

"What do you mean 'this'?"

"She wants me to kidnap your precious little girl!" He slaps him twice.

"WHAT DOES SHE WANT? HOW DID SHE EVEN FIND OUT WE'RE HERE?" Harry was so red. He was so angry.

He never mentioned anything about that Kendall girl. Is she his ex or something?