IALT chapter four // Vacation

"Vacation all I ever wanted.. Vacation had to get away!"

It was the song from the movie, 'Alvin and the chipmunks: Chipwrecked.'

They love to sing it since we're on a vacation. They call it that because it was long break for them and they're going to spend it on an other country.
"Vacation meant to be spent alooone~"

Uncle Simon have hired us a private plane. He doesn't want to bother with us in disguises and stuff. Fans are pretty wise to find out. They even found out about our getaway to Sydney without even breaking the news. I don't know how'd they found it out.

We just arrived at the house we are going to stay. It had taken us hours to arrive there. It was an island.

An island somewhat resembles a small city.

Well it was fine since we all wanted privacy.

"This. Is. Awesome! I get to spend a day without cameras flashing! Can do whatever I want without someone capturing me! Wahooh!" Leigh spreads her arms and waves it up. I can tell she's got freedom.

"Yeah Leigh. You really can do whatever you'd like. But for now, we have to do cleaning and stuff then unpacking." Louis interrupts her. Poor Leigh. She stomps her way back in the van. Yes van. We got it since the plane had landed. Our second transportation.

She got her luggage. And she was pouting.

"Yeah, yeah. Mister."

It was evening. Time check: 7:15pm. Jade and Harry have decided that they will be the ones cooking for dinner.

We have roasted turkey, chicken wrapped in pandan leaves, corn bits and lemonade for dinner. We don't have much because we are trying to save food for tomorrow. Then we'll go out and buy food.

There's a shop at the next street. But we have to take the van along with us. The next street is kinda far.

Everyone was settled and ready to eat. Until Jade speaks, "Let's dig in!"

During dinner, they were talking about their plans for tomorrow. "Beach would be fun?" Leigh suggests. Since she's really into beaches and swimming.

"Or let's tour around? It would be great!" Perrie says. Perrie is the adventurous one. If she was given a chance to go on adventure anywhere, she would. Even if it means self harm.

"Or at least stay here and clean! It would really help." Jesy suggests. Being the mother of the group again. She likes things being organized and neat.

"Jes, it's boring!" Perrie whines and we all laugh.

"Now, now, guys. Why don't we unpack first or divide rooms?" Liam says. Liam's right. We haven't even taken out our clothes out of the trolley.

"Okay, Li."

There were five rooms. Four has to have a pair and you know who's left? Me.

The house was a two storey house. It contains five bedrooms and bathrooms, a dining area, a living room, library, music room, a powder room, a storage, a veranda and balcony, a terrace, a garage, an indoor and outdoor pool, a kitchen and a laundry area. The house was pretty huge. And we're grateful to Uncle Simon and Aunt Tulisa.

The first room, the Mother and Father of Mix Direction, Jesy and Liam gets them since they're being the leaders and stuff. The second room, the 'always quarrelling about stuffs' people, Louis and Leigh. They even argue with Jesy and Liam about getting the first room to themselves, but they lost the debate (XD). The third room, the sweet people, Jade and Harry, sounds peaceful in their room. They're probably cuddling each other in each other's arms. The fourth room, the babies of the group, Niall and Perrie laughing in their room. I don't know what's happening inside but I know they're having a good time. The fifth room, me and.. Wait, it is just me. Left alone. But I prefer to be alone in my room.