IALT chapter eleven // A.M.

Scarlet's Point Of View

It was morning, and Jesy, Perrie and Niall are still not talking.

Niall and Perrie walk outside at the beach. Jesy was just with Jade and me.

"I was just worrying! Nothing biggie! Why are they acting as if they hate me so much and I've done so wrong?" Jesy rubs her temples. Jade and I were just sitting beside. Listening to whatever she's mad about.

"Jes, they were just shocked. You were yelling at them last night. Who knows they were sensitive." Jade, trying to calm her down.

I just can't imagine anyone fighting. They never have fought before. They only usually have small ones like fighting over a better suit to wear or what hair style would look good. But now, it seemed like a world war or something.

Liam also was sad about it. He too got worried (in fact, all of us did) but he understands what Jesy means. Like the incident the other day. That Kendall girl wants me to get kidnapped because of Harry.

At the end of the day, Perrie, Niall and Jesy got along again. They've apologized to each other for being stubborn.

We've decided to go swimming. This time, swimming with the boys.

Jade shares her bikini with me. The girls are on their bikinis and the boys are on their trunks.

"You look so wonderful!" Jade compliments me. "Thank you, Jade. So are you."

"Why don't we all take a picture? We've never had a group picture since we got here."

I agree and Jade nods too. She walks out of the room, she says she's going to swim. I'm left in this room.

Even if it was my second time wearing bikini, it was still to awkward for me. I'm never used to wearing these. I stare at my body for a while. Realizing, I've been hiding my curves all along. I wasn't as sexy as the girls, but I was a bit curvy. Then it got to the point where I was staring at my face. I've got my dad's eyes. It was chestnut brown. I've got my mom's semi blonde hair, but when light strikes through it, it looks natural brown.

I wish my parents could see me how big I am now. They would've been proud. I've been hanging with these eight famous people.

For one time, I feel like I'm frozen. Like the time has stopped. 

"It's a long journey. I can do this." I thought to myself.

"Guys, how long do you think we'll be here?" Louis asks with both of his hands on his waist. We all look at each other.

"When Simon or Tulisa calls us to go back." Liam simply says.

Then Leigh and Jade pulls me from both of my hands into the water.

"Waah! Jade! Leigh Anne! How could you?"

They just throw a fit of laughter. Oh, these girls.

It's been three weeks since were chilling here in Sydney. No one was bothering us anymore. And about the man who almost have kidnapped me, he flies back to United Kingdom. Harry still didn't tell us anything about Kendall.

Perrie and Niall also told us, the day they were exploring. Niall was Perrie's first.

"Why don't we sing and make bonfire?" Perrie suggests. Everyone agrees but me. Of course, they are professional singers. I'm just an ordinary girl. But her second idea of having a bonfire is fun.