IALT chapter twelve // hair

Scarlet's Point Of View

Rigel has been hanging out with us lately. It's been two weeks. He says, his house is nearby. His actions are still under surveillance by me. I'm watching his every move, and listening to his every word. I don't want to miss anything. I feel so being a detective lately. I know it's silly. But it's quite fun.

I just don't trust him yet.

I don't know what they see in him. I mean, he's gorgeous, he's nice. But he's a stranger. A complete stranger.

It's been awkward since they invite to our daily activities every time. They even ship me with him. Whenever we eat at the dining table, they always sandwich us together. Makes me more uncomfortable with him.

Whenever I'm in my room, the girls always say to let him sleep.. With me.

It's fine if he's been with us the whole day. But sleeping is another story. Sandwiching us together is a weird thing, so does sleeping. We aren't even a couple, yet worse a close friend.

I've been convincing Jesy or the girls, but they're hooked with shipping me with him. So instead, it made me approach the boys, and the same thing happens. Why does no one listens to me?

They'd rather trust that stranger than me? That is so immature.

So I have decided to ignore them and stay in my room. I hate how they treat me like shit whenever Rigel is around.

Right now, I am on my bed down on my belly watching youtube videos. Random videos. I have nothing else to do, than be with them.

I hear a knock, then seconds later revealing Rigel.

"Why don't you join us? You're going to get pale staying in here all day."

Should I talk back something mean? Or ignore him?

Well technically, both ways are rude. But I prefer stating my answer in a mean way, because at least I told him. And yeah, be myself. Than be such an ignorant.

"No. I don't want to join you. Who cares if I get paler? You're not my father. Stop treating me as if I'm doing something wrong." He runs his hand through his hair.

"Okay. Whatever." Then he leaves the room, and slams the door shut.

I don't like how he treats them, than he treats me. He treats them to their toes whilst he treats me like shit. Or for short, we're kinda not in good terms.

I don't know how girls say, we're good together. We honestly don't. They sugarcoat things. Even if it's meant to be sour. They say he's perfect, and they trust him fully.

I lay down, and stare at the ceiling. Thinking how would our day today without him. I've been through a few fights with them because of me, not liking Rigel and I treat him bad. Now they think I'm the bad one.

What if I leave? Rigel would be my substitute.

I don't understand how life is so unfair. They've been with me for years, and now they're doubting me. Saying, I'm ruining Rigel's image, because of rivalry. They rather believe him than me. See? Doesn't that sound stupid? And unfair?

I don't wanna hate him. Because that of he's stupid. But he made me hate him because of his angelic aura and plastic attitude.

Tears have escaped my eyes. But instead of having drama, anger takes up. I clench my fist.

" 'cause he was just a d*ck and I knew it,"