Amethyst's Visitor

About a month after Camille's appearance, Magnus has grown well. Alec wont be sent on missions until he is fully trained once more. Jace and Clary spent some time off from each other due to Jace's behavior. Amethyst stood on then porch of her apartment. She talked to the Man in the moon. She could talk to him all day. "I'm sorry, I.....I take your time. I just need a sign. A sign if....if...your real. I mean..am I just talking to myself like a crazy person?" She laughed. The sun had went down. The bright scenery in her apartment dimmed to a grey. A knock on her door stopped her from continuing her conversation. She sighed and walked to the door. She opened it. "Amethyst!" Amethyst was shocked. It was her brother. "Liam! What the hell are you doing here?" Liam hesitated to answer. "Watch your language, young lady, I'm still your big brother." "You'll never win that title." She snapped. She walked passed him through the door. She had left him there. She drove to the institute to clear her head. As she entered, everyone stared. This has nit happened before when she entered. Did she have a bad hair day? Izzy came out to her. "Who's your friend?" Amethyst looked behind her. There was her brother. "One moment please." She dragged Liam by the ear to a private space to talk. Izzy laughed. "I thought me leaving you was a clear "I don't want any thing to do with you". Was that not clear?" She whispered harshly. As they bickered, Alec came up to Izzy, along with Clary. "What's going on?" Alec asked. Izzy and the 2 watched as Amethyst and Liam's argument came to a stop. Amethyst walked over with a sigh. "Everyone, Liam, Liam everyone." She walked away, again leaving him. "I'm Izzy, and Amethyst his is Alex and Clary. Nice to meet you." Izzy said. Liam smiled. He remembered he didn't give a proper introduction. "Liam, I'm Amethyst's brother." He smiled brightly. Alec walked away. "Another Simon! Great." He said sarcastically. Clary rolled her eyes. Amethyst and Liam shared no similarities whatsoever other than having dark purple hair. Liam's smile turned to a frown. He walked away.

2 hours: (author's note: imagine this whole scene with the song: war of hearts or listen to it :3)
"Alec, I've...I've missed you. A lot, actually." Alex smiled. They both did. Alec made a decision. He forgot to make the most of his life, knowing he could die again soon. He quickly leaned toward Magnus, who moaned in surprised. He gave in as they move toward Magnus's bedroom, where Alec pinned Magnus to the wall, never separating his lips from his boyfriend's. Magnus smiled against them as he rubbed against him. As they fell to the bed, Alec's phone rang, but he was to distracted to notice. He and Magnus felt more close than they've ever been.

(Author's note: OK you can finish the song XD
"He's not answering, So I guess it's okay." Izzy grinned at Simon. She directed Simon to Alec's room. Her room was still contaminated with demon venom, so she had to sleep in the guest room, but have the guest room was right next to the training room. Alec's room was empty, and he had to sign of coming back soon. Simon and Izzy walked in. Izzy, as the confident girl she is, didn't hesitate to go straight into things. She pushed Simon down on the bed in front of her. She smiled brightly at him. Simon smiled back. She zipped down her zipper in the front of her dress, revealing a black bustier. Simon was surprised. He'd never seen so much of a woman's chest, only when he and Clary went to the beach. After they were done, they heard they institute doors open. Alec was back. She and Simon quickly put their clothes back on and ran to the training room giggling, pretending to train each other. Alec walked near Izzy, "Did you sleep over Magnus's?" She asked. Alec walked passed her. "Didn't do much sleeping." He said trying the hardest to fight the smile of his face. Simon and Izzy giggled more. Alec immediately walked to his room to change. He kicked his shoes slightly under his bed and noticed one of them raised off the ground. He picked that one up and had a shocked look on his face. "W-what....what the hell." He whispered. Izzy left Alec a surprise. Simons boxers lay on the ground.  He was sure Magnus never came in his room, so it hit him. He should have guessed. "IZZY!" He yelled. Izzy giggled. She ran to the guest room. Simon quickly sat down in the conference room, pretending to read a comic book. Alec walked, practically ran, to Izzy. "What they hell is this?!!?" He asked harshly. Izzy felt guilty, but she was thought it was a little funny. She lowered her head, slightly smiling. Alec rolled his eyes. "If you and nasty little Simon over there do God knows what in my room again, I'm NOT going to be happy." He turned around and stormed back to his room. Izzy and Simon waiting silently until he was too far to hear, then bursted out laughing.

Jace was walking to the he institute. He never did this, usually he rode there. But today, he felt reckless. He suddenly heard a strange noise behind him. He turned around. There was Valentine. Jace walked away angry. "I wish you'd just leave me alone." He said. Valentine laughed." Oh, I don't think that's a choice." From behind Jace, he heard Clary's shrieks as Valentine pushed her to the ground. Jace couldn't believe this. He turned back around and took out his sword. "Don't you DARE touch her." He yelled. Valentine grinned at Jace's anger. "I'll kill her if you don't join join me, Jace. Join your father in this new revolution!" Jace was shocked. "Kill your own daughter?" He asked. Valentine stared into Clary's eyes. "I'll do whatever it takes to conquer the world and build my army." He said in a harsh tone. Clary hummed No under the tape on her mouth. Jace stared into her eyes. He couldn't loose her. He finally made a decision. "Fine..." Clary's eyes widened in shock. Valentine did not say anything. He quickly opened a portal and ripped the duct tape off Clary's mouth and he and Jace left. Clary cried. For the second time Jace left with him, it was harsh. 

The next morning, Magnus woke up with an empty space next to him. Alec was gone. He groaned, why couldn't he had stayed? He thought. Magnus stood up and stretched out his arms. The room was lit brightly, the sun warming his back. He began to walk out his room to the kitchen, where he saw chairman meow laying on the counter next to a coffee mug signed to Magnus from Alec. Magnus smiled. It was milk and cinnamon. His favorite. He took a sip and sat in his couch, placing his mug on the side table. Suddenly, a key turned in the door knob. Magnus was frightened. He snapped his fingers and her was appropriately dressed. Alec opened the door and walked in. "Well look who doesn't think milk and cinnamon is ridiculous anymore!" He joked. Magnus smiled at him. "It's truly amazing,dear." He said politely. Alec came up to he Magnus and kissed his forehead. Magnus smiled.

"Now?now?now?now?" Liam said repeatedly, which to Amethyst, felt like a thousand times. "Will you shut UP?!?!?" She stressed. He went on. She snapped her fingers and his voice was muted,in which he snapped his fingers back to UN mute  himself. Izzy watched as they played and bickered. It reminded her of herself and Alec when they were young. She walked over to them holding her hands to both of them. "Okay, okay, break it up you two!" she grinned, turning her head to both of them. "Now, take it outside, please." she ordered. They obeyed. And as soon as they hit the grass, they bickered even more. Jace walked in, surprisingly. EVERYONE gasped.

A/N: sorry for being 366 words short XD. next chapter is just a fun chapter with alec and magnus. cya!