Liam, you little hoolagan

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the "Amethyst's visitor" being short! I hope this chapter make up the words!

"No!" Magnus said finalized vaguely. Jace had argued with the warlock, trying to prove some point in the conversation. He wanted Alec to come with him to Valentine, for them to meet. "I promise, Alec won't have to deal with Val's plans." He whispered. Someone having to hear the argument would be the death of Jace. "Oh Jace, I knew you were crazy, but not THIS crazy!" Magnus hissed. Jace started again, reassuring Alec's safety. Magnus simply laughed and then slapped the harebrained idiot in the face. "Not over my dead body!" Jace felt his face. That was one hard slap, he thought. But, he had no choice. Being on Valentine's good side was rare. For Jace, he was blessed. Jace wasn't being totally honest, though. He was correct about Alec's visit, leaving a side of other visits. Valentine wanted to connect with his "stepson", or whatever he called Alec. Jace known he would one day, spare his parabatai. But Valentine was complicated. Would he sacrifice Alec to gain connection to someone, or force him to join him? Who knows. But Jace couldn't disappoint the most powerful man in the family. That was suicide. Jace walked out the door with a long sigh. Getting the permission from a boyfriend wasn't a good idea.

Amethyst's misery was growing stronger. She was forced to go on a mission with Liam in valley. Amethyst was greatly treated, even though she was a downworlder, she had a clean record. Liam, surprisingly, was quiet. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. Amethyst was happy and joyful, up until Liam started again. Her joy, ruined. "Sooo.......Amethyst." Amethyst almost choked him. "What do you like?" Amethsyt sighed. "Why do my likings come to your interest?" She asked. "Sorry." He said. Silence continues for the next few minutes. Liam began humming a tune. Amethyst's ears nearly exploded from irritation. "Would you just shut up?!?!?!" She yelled. "Sorry." He said again. "You irritate the hell out of me, ya know." She complains. "Look, I'm sorry, for the thousandth time. I just want to get to know my sister I've haven't seen in ages!" From that point on, Amethyst felt guilty. Silence went on for a few seconds. Then, this time Amethyst started. "Flowers and drawing." Liam turned to her, still walking. "Hm?" Amethyst smiled at him. "My interests." Liam smiled at her. "Liam, im s-" Amethyst stopped completely. "What?" Liam asked. Amethyst shushed him."demon...." Liam and Amethyst set up their weapons. Both looking in opposite directions. Liam finally turned to Amethyst, then his jaw dropped open. She noticed his expression, turning around slowly. A demon above her. She drew his hands and slammed the he demon to the brick wall behind Liam, almost hitting him. "Sorry!" She yelled. The demon then got up quickly and pranced on Amethyst, disabling all off her limbs of use. "Amethyst!" Liam yelled. He quickly drew his sword and attacked the demon in the back making it disintegrate to dust, leaving Amethyst breathless on the ground. Liam ran down to her wiping the hair from her face. He was clueless since he was scared. So, he yelled for help.

Magnus sat with Alec in his apartment, drinking milk and cinnamon. Manus thought long and hard about Alec. "Biscuit, You know, when you were gone, I was truly devastated to know I could never get you back." Alec listened carefully. "I truly didn't know what to do with my self. But when I woke up, I was truly pleased to see you." Magnus smiled at Alec brightly. "All because of-" Magnus paused. His smile turning to a frown. Alec waved his hand over his face. "Magnus, what's wrong?" Magnus suddenly stood up, examining Alec's face. "Amethyst.." He said. Alec was confused. "What about her?" Magnus quickly ran out the door, dragging Alec with him. He quickly opened a portal to the institute and before they entered, he said. "I can't feel her magic anymore." Then, they were gone. When they arrived a the Institute, Magnus stormed over to Izzy with Alec. "Where is Amethyst?" He asked. Izzy hesitated to answer. "With Liam on a mission." Magnus rolled his eyes. "Where?!" Alec then realized what this was all about. Amethyst was in trouble. "Wood worth Valley. " She explained. Magnus didn't thank her, and he opened another portal and he and Alec set off to Wood worth. As they got there, Magnus was not pleased to see Liam calling for help over Amethyst's life less body. "Liam, you little hooligan!" He yelled. Alec and him stormed over to Amethyst's side. Alec raised her head off the the ground, which Liam didn't bother to do. He then drew a healing rune on her left arm using his stele. After a few spells, Magnus picked her up, and with his almost free hand, he opened a portal back to the institute. They 3 walked in. As they got back, Magnus took her to the infirmary and set her down on a bed. He exited the infirmary and told those who weren't inside that she would be okay. This reminded Izzy about how she told every one he would be fine when she walked out the same doors.